Siskan @ 4/8/2021 12:10 commented on Fighter-elf

There is so much motion! Even though it's an idle animation, it makes me feel like there is an important battle.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 14:59 commented on Simple animals Frog

Fun and cute frog. : D Well executed too!

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 14:38 commented on Sophie's Perpetual Idiosyncratic Abyss With Slight Motif

I really like your style (a lot!) and character design. But there are some things you could improve in terms of pixel art technique. There's a little bit of banding (for the butt highlight) and with such a clean and flat style it's important to have really clean edges, I think. Her top and arms could see some improvement in this area.

The anatomy also isn't perfect.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 11:47 commented on Ring

These are great, this one especially.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 11:11 commented on Black-Fortissimo

I like the rattling movement and details. Very good animation!

I animate in GraphicsGale. I haven't tried other animation software, so I don't know if it's the best. But since it's also pixel art software, this problem should never occur.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:54 commented on In the distance

Pretty. Makes me want to discover the area.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:50 commented on Pastry Icons

You really nailed it with these. They're pretty much perfect and that's not a word I abuse.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:45 commented on misty places

It takes good sense and a lot of skill to pull this off. Very nice.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:35 commented on Starbuck

I like how she's stepping into the light, you've rendered that very well! I also think you managed to capture the style. The very straight division between light and shadow of her breasts stands out a bit to me however.

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:27 commented on GTV handheld console

Thanks a lot! I made this during the last few hours before the deadline under quite some stress but had so many ideas I didn't want to abandon just because time was running out, so it's good to know the ones I managed to get in weren't for nothing. : )

Siskan @ 4/7/2021 10:17 commented on Self Portrait (EGA)

Very striking portrait. What I think is supposed to depict a subble area comes across as transparent to me, but it isn't a big deal. Great work!

Siskan @ 3/30/2021 12:50 commented on Shirakawa-go

Very pretty! Something about the colors makes me feel I'm there, it's hard to describe. I've actually been to Shirakawa-gō in the past.

Siskan @ 3/29/2021 12:07 commented on Island of the Plutocracy

Fantastic piece! Very well done, composition, background etc. I also love it when art makes you curious and this one does in many ways, especially the carriage.

Siskan @ 3/29/2021 09:16 commented on Locked Down v2

I think the perspective alone made this more interesting than the previous one!  I also like the cake dish, looks a bit art deco and is also well executed. The way the light hits the interior is what could be improved, try to think of the shapes.

Siskan @ 3/29/2021 07:24 commented on Just me - avatar

Nice portrait! The hair stubble looks very convincing.

Siskan @ 3/29/2021 04:26 commented on HoloSwan

I agree that this this looks like a 70's thing, very retro futuristic / space age! Nice hologram too. The palette was probably to limiting but some general light emission would have complemented it.

Siskan @ 3/29/2021 02:52 commented on GTV handheld console

Haha, thanks! I'd wish something like this existed as well.

Siskan @ 3/28/2021 22:43 commented on Mountain village

Feels sleepy in a good way. Nice colors, pretty!

Siskan @ 3/28/2021 22:37 commented on Adjusting gloves

I think you did very well with this one. The creases look good, you can even get a feeling of how the the fabric is stretched. It's easy to read too due to a well balanced contrast.

Siskan @ 3/28/2021 22:33 commented on One frame animation

Interesting and looks very good too!

Siskan @ 3/28/2021 22:30 commented on THE ULTIMATE GAMING DEVICE

I like the clean design of this console and you managed to find a good color cobination from the palettes. The mockup is really good too! Only negative is that the buttons look a bit too flat.

Siskan @ 3/22/2021 10:00 commented on Cecropia Fatum

I think you really nailed the silhouette. The colors also add to the eerieness in a very good way!

Siskan @ 3/22/2021 06:15 commented on Hostile waters

The animation is superb!

Siskan @ 3/20/2021 13:22 commented on Ha Long Bay

Stunning!

Siskan @ 3/19/2021 15:18 commented on Cherry Blossom Bottle

This turned out really well!