Amp @ 8/4/2009 07:36 commented on Weekly Challenge: Fighter: "Amalgam"

Yeah this is too awesome =o that pose is complicated, well to me anyways. Great work!

Amp @ 8/4/2009 07:29 commented on Monks can fly too!

Now this made my day XD your really awesome!

Amp @ 8/4/2009 07:28 commented on MegaMan on Crack!

Haha I like it! It certainly woke me up for today.

Amp @ 8/4/2009 07:27 commented on Alpha shot- Road to Arzon

Sure thing I'll get on it ^__^ I wasn't sure if that would be a problem or not so i'll just post an arrangement of the icons when i get the free time to do so. And thank you for your advice I had just made some more grass and rock turf. So i'll update it with the new icons and correctly as well ^^

Amp @ 8/1/2009 09:25 commented on Elk's Hachibi Bijuu

Wouldn't some kind of legal action protect your work from being ripped?

Amp @ 7/31/2009 16:52 commented on All aboard, he doesn't bite.

Wow Its amazing =o I can't handle it XD I have a long way to go.

Amp @ 7/26/2009 19:25 commented on Rocks attempt 2

Excellent point! I can't slack a little bit can I? haha

Amp @ 7/26/2009 08:08 commented on Rocks attempt 2

Wow These are good, I'll definitely use these to help me out. Thank you for the help!

Amp @ 7/25/2009 15:18 commented on Rocks attempt 2

Hue shifting? I've always been a poor colorist, but this certainly helps. A Lot Thank you very much!

Amp @ 7/23/2009 04:14 commented on Rocks

Hey Thanks! I'm definitely going to give that some much needed attention, It did seem a little off to me. I have an idea for how i will use this piece. I also have a problem with my Cintiq's screen colors, I tried adjusting them and it was a little better but's not perfect. Any suggestions?

Amp @ 7/21/2009 11:30 commented on Elk's 2D Fighting WotLK RPG

I just joined today, when i saw this. I have no idea how I was brought to this site either.

Great work ^^