DawnBringer @ 3/14/2019 05:40 commented on Hoppsh - My First Animation

This is the Ptoing-version of the C64-palette, but the provided palette contains 21 colors (even if the image only uses the proper 16). Save a lot of trouble and just use a gfx-editor that works with indexed palettes.

DawnBringer @ 2/16/2019 07:03 commented on Dragons Keep

@Fleja2003: The dramatic backdrop is competing for attention with the central motif, and the red rooftiles should probably be a bit darker on the shadowside.

Still, great work!

DawnBringer @ 2/11/2019 11:40 commented on Big Bird

Samsung Internet seems to display pictures correctly!? At first glance Opera (mini) appears to work well too, but it actually converts images to Jpegs :(

DawnBringer @ 1/29/2019 07:27 commented on Big Bird

Yup, now it works...thanx guys!

DawnBringer @ 1/28/2019 15:04 commented on Big Bird

Thanx!

DawnBringer @ 1/28/2019 04:12 commented on Big Bird

@ Pixelation mods: I changed my e-mail and got logged out. Now I can't get in and I'm not getting any of the activation e-mails, no matter what I try.

DawnBringer @ 1/4/2019 09:08 commented on MAR

Oh, so now we are removing truthsaying comments rather than rule-breaking images... yeah, PJ is going down fast!

DawnBringer @ 12/23/2018 23:49 commented on Big Bird

What is this, a cheerful Greenie!? This is very unsettling! ;)

DawnBringer @ 12/19/2018 06:04 commented on Big Bird

Is there a good Android image-viewer for pixelart (crisp upscaling without interpolation)?

DawnBringer @ 11/27/2018 08:09 commented on Big Bird

@Jeremy: While the bg could be (partly) redux, it is also quite consistent with the style used in the other components. Then again, the whole thing is very different from the artists two other pictures. But with all the shit and npa that gets into PJ these days; to the degree that this image has problems...it's trivial.

DawnBringer @ 11/13/2018 10:49 commented on The Cyan Goddess

Simple but fresh. And yeah, 11th was oddly low :/ ...maybe boobs doesn't buy you what it used to? :D

DawnBringer @ 10/10/2018 05:02 commented on Big Bird

So much for the new rules. PJ has really gone down the shitter... :(

DawnBringer @ 10/1/2018 12:18 commented on Mechanisms animations tips

This is a tutorial more than art. And with those screengrabs from Photoshop this can't be accepted into the Gallery. Why not post this in the forum...

DawnBringer @ 8/30/2018 07:34 commented on Ninja Beetles!

Also, can't autoscale the thumbnail. Scale by integers or clip an area.

DawnBringer @ 8/19/2018 14:42 commented on Pirates of the ISObbean tiles

Oh, Reo...I was gonna say something nice...then I saw this image has 50 different colors! :/

DawnBringer @ 8/13/2018 06:05 commented on flcl robot (avatar)

Good work everybody! But, but...what ever happened to that secret extra side-collab that was supposed to use the runner-up palette, did I miss something?

DawnBringer @ 8/9/2018 05:30 commented on Dodonpachi Attemt #5

Now we're getting somewhere! :)

DawnBringer @ 7/13/2018 15:50 commented on Super One More Jump Skin

That's one sexy background! :)

DawnBringer @ 7/8/2018 06:39 commented on Selfie

I really enjoy how your single pixels (as opposed to clusters) manage to convey detail and sharpness over noise. Pretty in all regards :)

DawnBringer @ 7/2/2018 07:12 commented on Freek-a-Leek Inanna

Yeah, that's a solid step in the right direction :)

DawnBringer @ 7/2/2018 04:15 commented on Freek-a-Leek Inanna

Nice! However, I would have liked to seen a little more difference in hue between the girl and the animal, they blend a bit now at first glance.

I also wonder; this and many of your pieces are a little dark...is it a design choice or a monitor issue?

DawnBringer @ 6/22/2018 17:18 commented on hero with pistol

I felt like this post needed a comment...

DawnBringer @ 6/18/2018 08:30 commented on Daggers of Dagon

This strict underline technique gives some pretty crisp and distinct looking sprites!

DawnBringer @ 6/3/2018 05:54 commented on Khajiit Portrait II

Great! I like when I can't spot my own palettes right away...it's a sign of creative and artistic color-usage. :)

DawnBringer @ 6/3/2018 01:57 commented on Space Platformer Concept

What's up with the wonky-scaling?