Chibi Robo @ 6/21/2012 16:49 commented on Pocket Monsters

How did you do all of this at an airport :O

Chibi Robo @ 4/14/2012 12:33 commented on The Micro-Saurs of Gacrux IV

Lovin that sand texture you got going on there!

Chibi Robo @ 3/20/2012 21:04 commented on ZOMBIE MIERDINSKY LOGO PIXEL

Logo = Zomboy inspiration?

Chibi Robo @ 3/11/2012 11:50 commented on iFighter

Looks great but it looks like you need to retouch the middle portion of his right arm :/

Chibi Robo @ 3/5/2012 21:03 commented on Goblin Boy

stylish.

Chibi Robo @ 2/28/2012 20:06 commented on Moose

loving the birdies & antlers

Chibi Robo @ 2/28/2012 20:05 commented on Marie L'angelle

w00t got 9 place, it got boring after a while eventually I just watched them attack my heart (:

Chibi Robo @ 1/16/2012 11:55 commented on Broken Vase Critter

Oh yeah it might look that way with a black backround I forgot about that, I made the actual piece using a white backround and I made it transparent.  So for a white backround it looks fine but I see how you would think its too bright for a darker backround,  I'll change it right away.

Edit: And you voted it because its so pretty, right?  :3

Chibi Robo @ 1/12/2012 18:59 commented on Broken Vase Critter

Alright I fixed it up a lot and I think it looks much better now.  I added more shading which seems to be giving it more depth & volume, edited some of the light and took away much of the dithering. :)

Chibi Robo @ 1/11/2012 20:57 commented on Broken Vase Critter

Can you be specific where I could take away the dithering and add the shading, because what I wanted to do was make the expressions really pop out on the face.

Chibi Robo @ 6/22/2011 20:45 commented on Fakemon: Cactfie

~(  ''  )~

Sorry bro, dont know what to tell you.

Chibi Robo @ 6/21/2011 15:35 commented on Fakemon: Cactfie

lulwut, bro its just pokedex input, I wouldnt try to go into anything deeper then its a fakemon and it looks cool.

Chibi Robo @ 6/17/2011 19:16 commented on E-Machine

must be a coincidence, its the same computer I use too.

Chibi Robo @ 6/15/2011 18:00 commented on Knight

Certainly a unique style. Probably is overshaded and over dithered though.

Chibi Robo @ 5/21/2011 14:42 commented on Xemblay Zarplok

beutiful use of palette everything flows so well and it has a nice style to it too.

Chibi Robo @ 5/13/2011 20:29 commented on Gameboy Horror

The monster looks quite epic, wish the main character and the backround had just as much effort put into it like the monster did.

Chibi Robo @ 4/27/2011 17:42 commented on Cat vs Mouse

The eating animation is kinda rough :/  Make the animation a bit more fluid and imo it would be perfect

Chibi Robo @ 4/26/2011 10:09 commented on The city watch

Awesome colors brah.

Chibi Robo @ 4/25/2011 17:55 commented on Blue Eyes Ultimate White Dragon?!?

Correct me if Im wrong but Im retty sure this is a sprite fusion with some really heavy editing.  I can spot parts of grovyle and salemence.  Like I said correct me if Im wrong but it just looks a lot like a sprite fusion to me :/

Chibi Robo @ 3/28/2011 17:21 commented on Pirate of the 777 Seas

The style reminds me of your parrel worlds piece.

Chibi Robo @ 3/27/2011 17:08 commented on Knaves ICO

That took forever to accept :l

Chibi Robo @ 3/27/2011 08:48 commented on changeable avatar

Love the new icon :D

Chibi Robo @ 3/13/2011 20:37 commented on Jack and I

I love everything except the backrond :/

it'd be cooler if it was like the indoors of a public bus or something around the lines of that :D

Chibi Robo @ 3/11/2011 16:39 commented on outpost

I really am loving the colors and the style in this good work!

Chibi Robo @ 3/4/2011 18:45 commented on brain hipster of doom