[balder] @ 6/30/2017 12:28 commented on Jogging Afro

Love the body animation, not as much the hair. I'm not a fan of that jelly-like style, but that's only my opinion. Good job though.

[balder] @ 6/30/2017 12:22 commented on Bunker

This should be shown in every tutorial about dithering. It's incredible the way it looks with only 11 colors.

[balder] @ 9/19/2012 18:11 commented on Drain Sphere, the Human ''Baterizer''

There're some issues with the lines. Anyway, I love the use of the palette and the light job

[balder] @ 12/29/2011 11:35 commented on Avatar

OMG! Angry Videogame Nerd! The picture is very nice but it would be even better with some antialiasing.

PS: James Rolfe for president!

[balder] @ 11/24/2011 12:26 commented on Peace, Bro

If christians had this kind of icons, I would reconsiderate being atheist

Impressive job!

[balder] @ 4/10/2011 17:56 commented on Blaze, from Streets of Rage 2

Well, I said that I "sacrificed her beauty" because I usually find muscular women less atractive than regular ones, but this is only my opinion and it can be different for other guy, obviously ;-)

What I mean is that the Blaze I have in mind is a muscular woman (only a bit) which is quite far from that idea of modern female warriors, with small bodies but tremendous strenght.

[balder] @ 4/10/2011 17:08 commented on Blaze, from Streets of Rage 2

Yes, she's quite muscular, but it's how I wanted to draw her. I've always seen Blaze as a strong woman and I thought that it was a good idea to make her more realistic (in the games she can hit a suplex on tough man, so she may need some muscles!) I didn't wanted to draw her fragile or weak, so I sacrificed a little of Blaze's beauty in order to achieve that.

[balder] @ 4/10/2011 11:42 commented on Blaze, from Streets of Rage 2

Yes, they are. In the first game her outfit style is quite from the 80's.

[balder] @ 4/10/2011 11:39 commented on Blaze, from Streets of Rage 2

So have I. That remake is absolutely AWESOME. It's a pity that SEGA had made them stop distributing the game from their website. Or at least, it's what people are saying, I downloaded the game the very first day of its release.

[balder] @ 3/31/2011 05:20 commented on Guy with cool sword

Not really, I didn't even know that game

I got inspired by Golden Sun style (concerning the movements, not the artistic part)

[balder] @ 3/30/2011 20:50 commented on Guy with cool sword

First of all, thanks for your opinion

Using only a few sprites is intentional beacause I don't really want to spend too much time doing more right now. The reason for this is that I would like to start programming the game as soon as posible and I've scheduled to do the battle system firstly, so I need some graphics.

I'm likely to make more complex animations in the future for the battle characters, even though they aren't my priority at the moment.

[balder] @ 2/28/2011 06:53 commented on The best bountyhunters

Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see... xD

I agree with Kurt Russel Fan Club, Kermit (in Spain we know him as "la rana Gustavo" - Gustavo the frog) must be in the picture!

[balder] @ 2/24/2011 12:43 commented on Shining Metal Mockup

LOL!

Congratulations! Really funny and very well animated. I'd like that this became a real videogame

[balder] @ 2/23/2011 08:28 commented on Pancake VICTORY!

Hedgehogs rule xD

It looks lovely!

[balder] @ 2/9/2011 05:33 commented on Rock beats Scissors

Fantastic animation and very funny! But there's something that I'd like to know... When the guy on the left transforms, his right hand becomes a rock, but when he turns around after parrying the attacks the hand with the rock is the left one. Is this intentionally?

Anyway, you got my vote!

[balder] @ 12/10/2010 14:28 commented on Old God

I love your style! It's amazingly clean, the shapes are nearly perfect and the colors look lovely. Congratulations!

[balder] @ 11/28/2010 10:20 commented on The Office

I don't like this TV series, but the picture is beautiful! The characters are easily recognizable. Great job!

[balder] @ 11/23/2010 16:30 commented on Little Witch

The drawing is awesome, but there's issues with the shadows. With AA the picture would look even better :)

[balder] @ 11/2/2010 14:53 commented on ZOMG SNADER REMAKE

I love it! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! xDDDDD

[balder] @ 9/12/2010 06:10 commented on NAKED!!

It's quite well, but it's a bit difficult to see the pendant. You should try darker colors.

[balder] @ 9/6/2010 07:27 commented on Chibi Jump

I think that it would be better if his eyes look down when he falls. Nice character, anyways :-)

[balder] @ 9/6/2010 03:58 commented on It's gonna be LEGEN... (wait for it)... DARY!

Yes, Barney needs more work, I agree. I'm specially proud of Ted (good for you, Ted!), he wasn't easy to draw at all.

[balder] @ 9/4/2010 07:41 commented on The Boss!

The boss is awesome!

[balder] @ 8/31/2010 09:29 commented on hero walking

Nice animation, but I see a little problem with the left leg, it seems to be shorter than the right one and as a result the way the character steps is a bit forced.

[balder] @ 8/13/2010 18:08 commented on Land of the Setting Sun

I love the sun and the sea. Truly beautiful with such a limited palette. Got one of my votes almost for sure.