SuperPee @ 12/2/2005 19:21 commented on Pong
Love this little guy.. too bad about the lack of people knowing who makes the stuff though. You  deserve credit. Also I might add you've been one of my favorite pixel artists for a long time, also one of the first few I ever saw. Nice to see you here too.

SuperPee @ 11/9/2005 00:13 commented on Strudel Panzer
I'd love to ride/drive one of those things... Imaine how cool it would be to see a giant one walk down the street freaking out people and then *BLAMMO* pop tarts fling out sending pigeons into a sugar mad frenzy. No one would know what to do.

SuperPee @ 11/9/2005 00:09 commented on Kung-Fu set
I like the huge forearms. give him personality... which is okay since the animation is wicked cool.

SuperPee @ 11/5/2005 19:07 commented on blinkmonger
Reminds me of Lolo.. from the Adventures of Lolo..

SuperPee @ 11/2/2005 02:07 commented on Mr. Mushhead Suitguy
Was definately Mario World inspired.. hell I grew up on that stuff. It's mostly grainy cuz I wanted to keep the color count as low as I could.. I think either a good lesson or trivial mistake on my part... Oh well I'm starting to really enjoy parts of it and hate other even more.. perhaps I shall redo it someday.

SuperPee @ 10/31/2005 17:35 commented on Pac-Man Ghost
Yeah that freaky blue Eagle guy... but only sorta.. I must add that this is a darned tootin' funky Pac-ghost, props liberally poured all over.

SuperPee @ 10/24/2005 19:14 commented on Class
Ack the teacher keeps staring at me! I think she knows...
Also the kid sitting on the desk and the lizard = money. Nice work.

SuperPee @ 10/23/2005 14:33 commented on Hattie
Hattie has tangable coolness. I feel it oozing past the cuteness.

SuperPee @ 10/21/2005 22:04 commented on Abraham Lincoln
I got Kirk! seemed a little odd but respectable. Although I'm pretty sure Kirk would never do some of the things I answered.

SuperPee @ 10/19/2005 21:15 commented on GUH's Sanctuary
Holy crap..

You should be proud. This is pretty sweet. I mean really sweet.

SuperPee @ 10/19/2005 21:09 commented on Twar

.. Thanks *rubs white bg off animation*

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 20:08 commented on Classic VG Card: Mario
I really want to see more.. really.. reminds me of old school Alice in wonderland illustration meets Mushroom kingdom in fact I think thats a damn good idea..

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 16:04 commented on Moonsletoe
Nice tight pick.. put together well I like the leaves

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 16:02 commented on Vase Critter
Awesome I love it, but the perspective in the top doesn't quite work the the lip around the top should be prett much straight according to the legs.. +add to favorites...

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 15:59 commented on Twin dudes squabbling
Sweet as bro'... the first punch made me smile.

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 15:35 commented on Chibi Fossil's Combo Move
Well aside from having to force my smile from being too excessive or gigantic I like the fancy footwork and facial expression ... smooth

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 15:28 commented on Leela Turanga. (Warn:Nude)
I feel wierd seeing her without the boots...

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 13:46 commented on Scurry in a Hurry

Nice, it'd be cool if after 25000 frames or so he stopped to fill up on gas.

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 13:45 commented on Chibbi Samus
I like this can't wait to see the attacks..

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 13:21 commented on Data
All your buddy icons are just awesome... but I thought data had golden/ titanium-white skin and more yellow than green.

SuperPee @ 10/18/2005 00:28 commented on Photography
I like it anything so pretty deserves prizes. Shame you lost your others.

SuperPee @ 10/17/2005 23:55 commented on Pixel UFO
I love the guy on the rock.

SuperPee @ 10/17/2005 23:52 commented on Apple tree
Yea, aside from the instant Final Redemption I also noticed, I do like the base of the trunk. But you must fix that one annoying frame. And give more body to the leaves. Also it is standard to in some art practices to atleast mention the artist of whose art your piece was directly inspired but oh well atleast you didn't just edit his picture.

SuperPee @ 10/17/2005 23:44 commented on gollum-first post
Pimp shadows/shading, face isn't entirely ledgible (a little busy in the eye region). I think it's really sexy in the "that looks good" kinda way, not in the "I want to make baby rock monsters" way though.

SuperPee @ 10/17/2005 23:39 commented on War of the Bricks
Neat.. reminds me of something, I have no idea what. Oh well.