adscomics @ 11/30/2017 15:29 commented on Tardis Day

This is positively stunning.

adscomics @ 10/4/2017 18:37 commented on Spiders

Gives me a very Metroidy vibe. I like it

adscomics @ 8/27/2017 12:04 commented on Plague Rat

I thought this looked familiar when I saw it! The perspective and smoothness of the animation is absolutely stunning

adscomics @ 8/24/2017 18:26 commented on Abandoned Temple (WIP in description)

Jeez Leweez that texturing is spot on

You are truly a master

adscomics @ 8/14/2017 18:18 commented on AO

Your dithering is spot-on, dude.

adscomics @ 7/28/2017 16:48 commented on Dragon Knight

It already looks good as is, but if you wanna know a good, effective, easy, and time efficient way to rotate sprites, check out RotSprite. It rotates sprites amazingly cleanly. I've used it on one of my pieces and it did a great job. I recommend looking into it

adscomics @ 7/26/2017 16:11 commented on THe Homecoming Monks page3

Oooooh, is that rocket design a reference to Tintin?

adscomics @ 5/26/2017 08:43 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

That'd be super cool, I'd buy it

adscomics @ 5/25/2017 20:08 commented on The Atomic Monks Page2

Adorable, as always. Why are The Rs and Ns backwards though?

adscomics @ 5/25/2017 15:27 commented on translucent gem

Good job with the shading and higlights!

adscomics @ 5/25/2017 15:09 commented on Sylvanas Windrunner

I am loving that color scheme

adscomics @ 5/17/2017 06:52 commented on Miami Drive

The reflections and shadows are honestly fantastic. Well done!

adscomics @ 5/13/2017 15:25 commented on Ganon

Good job shading the muscles on Ganon's right arm. His left hand looks a tad weird and I think you could add a bit more definition and volume to the fingers, but its overall a really nice piece.

adscomics @ 5/13/2017 15:24 commented on Ridley Redesign

I absolutely am loving this animation dude. Fantastic job.

adscomics @ 5/13/2017 15:23 commented on Green apple

I don't think this would count as pixel art. People anti-alias their pixel art all the time but it looks a lot more computer generated on yours and looks like you used a brush tool versus putting the pixels down by hand.

adscomics @ 5/3/2017 06:01 commented on cemetery

Antialiasing I think would benefit the piece. It still looks really fantastic on its own. I'm really digging the simplicity of the piece and the leaves of the trees are really well done. The atmospheric perspective is also a nice touch. Minus the foreground with the gargoyle(?) and the trees in black, it looks almost like a background youy'd see in a sidescroller.

adscomics @ 4/15/2017 18:07 commented on Samus Aran, Bounty Hunter

This looks gorgeous. The shading and everything is fantastic. It looks like you customized the suit a tad as well, is that right? I'm mainly looking at the shoulder guards since no canonical version of Samus has lights like that. It almost looks like a mixture of her suit in prime and her suit in Other M.

adscomics @ 4/15/2017 13:10 commented on Hand Rocket

Nice job with the interior anti-aliasing of the hand. I would say to maybe cut out a color for the flames since it might be a tad unnecesary. That's me being a bit nitpicky though. The concept is really cool though.

adscomics @ 4/15/2017 13:09 commented on Welludgi

I love it.

adscomics @ 4/15/2017 13:08 commented on Welludgi

"Weh"

adscomics @ 4/13/2017 11:11 commented on Wario inspired level.

Good job with the texturing of the wood, and the drop-shadows are a nice touch, just make sure you add it to the top right tiles as well since they don't seem to have one.

adscomics @ 4/12/2017 19:35 commented on The Venturesome Monks Page1

This is positively adorable and I love how you're taking a really stylized approach to comics and sequential art.

adscomics @ 4/12/2017 16:57 commented on Goblin Portrait

You did a really good job bringing out the values and giving it more contrast.

adscomics @ 4/12/2017 12:56 commented on Forest Ruins

Yacht Club Games is gonna sue....

jk it looks really nice. Bricks and trees look really nice.

adscomics @ 4/12/2017 12:55 commented on Into The Rift - City Reveal

Man that city looks gorgeous...