Night @ 2/12/2019 09:46 commented on Dragons Keep

Awesome man, well done!

Night @ 1/10/2019 12:48 commented on The Casting Ritual (Secret Santa 2018)

Nice :)

Night @ 12/24/2018 09:29 commented on Giants' Forest

Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it!

Night @ 12/22/2018 14:01 commented on Devastation

Nicely done, really like the colour usage!

Night @ 9/14/2018 13:59 commented on T. Hawk

That is really cool!

Night @ 9/12/2018 08:55 commented on T. Hawk

This is great! Thank you!
Congrtulations to the rest of the winners and good job, and thank you AdigunPolack :)

Night @ 9/12/2018 02:42 commented on Secret Agent

Fair enough. I don't really see the problem of people leaving the white BG per se, but I suppose it's not worth arguing over.

Night @ 9/12/2018 01:14 commented on Secret Agent

What I was getting at is that you wouldn't necessarily know that (that this background colour is needed), unless you were the artist.

Night @ 9/11/2018 14:54 commented on Secret Agent

Don't remember what the old ones were like, but seems very good all in all.
Only thing I can say is that in regards to rule 7 I think you should be lenient when it comes enforcing it; I wouldn't classify tasteful nudity and gore, at least when it comes to a painting/art piece, as nsfw, seeing as you can distinguish it pretty easily from real life, and it doesn't evoke the same response as it would from a photo of the same subject, unless it is photorealistic.
I'm also unsure about rule 8, seeing as sometimes you would want your background to be a speicifc flat colour, as opposed to it being trasnparent and hence get the background colour of the site, which may not fit.

Night @ 9/9/2018 09:51 commented on Flute Player

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it very much :)

Night @ 8/27/2018 03:28 commented on Flute Player

Thanks guys! :)

Night @ 6/22/2017 02:44 commented on Caligo Battle Screen 00

Night @ 3/28/2017 17:15 commented on Copper Death

Good job! I like your approach on the background.

Night @ 5/12/2016 08:46 commented on The last Pharaoh from Sirius

Love the fabrics!

Night @ 5/7/2016 12:57 commented on Pixel hat

Congratulations, guys!

Night @ 4/28/2016 03:52 commented on Robed Phantom

Thanks, guys! :)

Night @ 2/2/2016 07:50 commented on Abomination

Thanks jamon and eisihya! :)

Night @ 1/31/2016 01:03 commented on Abomination

Thanks guys! :D

Night @ 1/30/2016 12:10 commented on Abomination

@Zizka
Heh, I think I see what you mean. :P

@TheBigang
Thanks! Wasn't supposed to be anything serious though to begin with. :)

Night @ 11/25/2015 11:15 commented on Anatomy Practice

@showtime
Thank you! In reality I think fat would flow with the same line, something that didn't come up in mind when adding the fat onto the thighs. Working without reference does have its disadvantages.

@Victor Rojo
Thanks :D

Night @ 11/24/2015 09:04 commented on Anatomy Practice

@Friend
Oh, I see what you mean now I think. Do you mean it feels too.. crumpled perhaps? If so I agree (I see what you mean with the thigh definitely), it wasn't so much a stylistic choice as it was a mistake or lack of refinement though. Thanks for the note regardless! I'll keep an eye on this.

@Tpoe
Thanks! I actually considered doing a vein layer at first, but thought it might be a bit too much; organs would be pretty interesting too though, but I wouldn't be getting a lot of practice from that.

Night @ 11/23/2015 23:12 commented on Anatomy Practice

Thank you!  wavyness though?  I'm afraid I dont understand.

Night @ 11/23/2015 02:04 commented on Anatomy Practice

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I have. It felt kind of empty to do it without skin though, if you know what I mean.
Skin and fat are not the same thing, on the surface (and especially at such a size and art medium) they may look virtually the same indeed; but fat dictates the general shape, and doesn't really have any creases or wrinkles (the sepeartion lines between the  compartments is what gives way to chunks of fat if the person is overweight and as such I would hesitate to call it even creases), while skin is "wrapped" around it and gives way for finer details like wrinkles and creases.

The whole compartment part of the fat in this picture, aside from the face, is almost purely speculation and very well may be wrong - it's simply my assumption after observation, so take it as you will.

Night @ 11/22/2015 10:50 commented on Anatomy Practice

Thanks guys! :D

Night @ 11/22/2015 03:01 commented on Anatomy Practice

Much appreciated, Mandrill. :)