initial_reality @ 12/17/2006 16:05 commented on Harry Potter Puzzle game...
I'll stick to my bad english instead of using google translator :P
I like the overall piece. The white square in his nose bothers me too. The highligths in his cheek are a bit weird. The diamonds are rather "round". Nice background.

initial_reality @ 12/9/2006 10:06 commented on chemist
I didn't break the rules. If you're talking about the soft green, it was in the original template (posted at pixelation ~ 2 years ago). And  the rules are there just  to help you master the art. The eyeballs are just protection glasses chemists often use.

initial_reality @ 3/13/2006 15:22 commented on jelly belly
Lemme marry her XD

initial_reality @ 4/22/2005 09:19 commented on ~_~;
very nice! I got a cool new screen paper!

initial_reality @ 3/2/2005 08:20 commented on Thorns
Show us a mockup when you have one.

initial_reality @ 3/2/2005 08:11 commented on Sugar Fumarole
I like the moon, it's superb! I'd rather do the background with the grad tool but it's 5 anyway. (was it made in mspaint question)

initial_reality @ 2/25/2005 16:48 commented on Barney
So this is going to be the 1st PixelJoint big challenge/collab? Whit the rating system it will be easier to know who's the winner tongue

initial_reality @ 2/25/2005 16:26 commented on I enjoy human fillet.
It's good but after seeing miascugh's one I can't say it's great. Some dithering could help.

initial_reality @ 1/31/2005 09:05 commented on bath_zi
The sink is a little low, isn't it?

initial_reality @ 1/31/2005 08:59 commented on bedroom_zi
Very nice! I bet you can't do the wardrobe's reflection in the mirror big smile

initial_reality @ 1/27/2005 13:24 commented on Tiger Woods
PixelJoint gets better and better. What if I want to give someone a evil Zero?

initial_reality @ 1/24/2005 16:36 commented on Snorkler
This version is nicer than the colour one smile

initial_reality @ 1/19/2005 18:51 commented on ArchangelMorph
I wich I had wings like that big smile The body is kinda weird.

initial_reality @ 1/19/2005 18:32 commented on chemist
Thanks, it gave me a lot of work til I found the right way to do the animation.

initial_reality @ 1/19/2005 18:13 commented on public enemy n0
Yap, I'm glad someone recognized it. Cause it looks like a tree too. Oh, wait, I could have used gray for that shocked

initial_reality @ 1/19/2005 12:34 commented on java-programmer
Sorry the keller, I just did a little change to his suit. This guy reflects a little bit of me too blush

initial_reality @ 1/17/2005 07:45 commented on java-programmer
It may be a professor too smile

initial_reality @ 1/17/2005 07:43 commented on actor
Well, I ripped the skull from some lil dude around here =) And the eyes are just abstract art. Don't really mean anything.

initial_reality @ 1/6/2005 04:11 commented on Shepard
I think the shading on his clothes does'nt really work. The sheep is cool!

initial_reality @ 12/28/2004 13:31 commented on lil neo
thanks! i'll try to fix the characters. i fell guilty though, cause i'm using 3 shades of green on my icons! big smile

initial_reality @ 12/9/2004 13:48 commented on mummy
really good, what happened to the left arm?
try doing a vampire too!