TheChaindog @ 9/24/2007 12:58 commented on All Seeing Beast
While it does indeed look nice, I think it's only fair to point out that the eye is clearly very heavily based on the Breath of Fire III Gazer boss. It can be noticed both in terms of shading as several identical colours in the palette.

TheChaindog @ 11/15/2006 05:32 commented on Go! Tingle! Go!
Oh sweet mother of God...YES. Awesome work. Your pic is almost as great as the subject material itself. Mirre, I thank for for giving us the opportunity to behold Tingle's glory with our bare eyes once again. FAV+!

TheChaindog @ 11/4/2006 12:45 commented on Remedy again
Simple, but effective. I like it.

TheChaindog @ 10/30/2006 08:06 commented on zach robot
I am not usually the kind of guy who appreciates unconventional (yes, I said it, sue me) palettes such as these, but I'll have to admit that it works amazingly well with this piece. Nice depth and detail. -FAV UP-

TheChaindog @ 9/25/2006 13:00 commented on Doku
Very atmospheric pic indeed. Love it.

TheChaindog @ 9/21/2006 05:42 commented on Mister_bump
Strange, but very fetchy shading style. Plus Mr Bump was a badass.

TheChaindog @ 9/17/2006 06:27 commented on Magnificent Chi Mockup
"That is a fantastic Mock-up. The style is superb, and I just love the cute zombie. :D"
^- What Skull said.

TheChaindog @ 9/16/2006 10:51 commented on Nerd
Jackie Chan Land instead, please.

TheChaindog @ 9/16/2006 10:50 commented on Dead cow and maggots animation
This pic is pretty disgusting, but since that's probably what you were going for, I shouldn't be complaining. Love the little touches like the flies and the cow's expression.

TheChaindog @ 9/16/2006 10:48 commented on Tactics Job Tree

Care to list all the job names? While some are obvious, others leave me with a big question mark in my mind.
With that out of the way, this is most certainly the most appealing pic I have seen from you IMO (though that is because I can't get enough of sprites at such a size). Love the style and you managed to get plenty of variation in there.

TheChaindog @ 9/15/2006 08:49 commented on Walking Frankenstein's monster

I think the shoulders might move a little too much, but other than that, the anim looks pretty nice.

TheChaindog @ 9/15/2006 08:46 commented on Bleach tactics

The preview pic made me believe you submitted an actual FFT port. :s
The spikey hair does look a little strange but I guess it can't be helped as there are no style references. Pretty awesome work.

What commercial style are you going to tackle next? :o

TheChaindog @ 9/15/2006 04:00 commented on Little adventurer
Already told you what I thought of this. Awesome character and equally awesome sprites. Would love to see more of this mysterious rpg of yours.

TheChaindog @ 9/14/2006 06:45 commented on Onion Knights
I saw it right away that they were yours. Not familiar with the Onion Knights, but these are pretty cool.

TheChaindog @ 9/13/2006 04:14 commented on Victorian horror hero
I already congrdulate you on your choice of hero. Someone like this is way cooler to play than some anime teenage girly dude or a bald space marine.
I'm looking forward to seeing more. Great work, man.

TheChaindog @ 9/10/2006 09:41 commented on Zero The Kamikaze Squirrel: Screenshots

This is amazing, as expected.

TheChaindog @ 9/10/2006 09:35 commented on The Happy Snail
Love the lighting, and most of all the idea behind the pic. Instant fav.

TheChaindog @ 9/10/2006 09:33 commented on Fighter Sprite: Cassius 'The Serpent'
Nis neck is pretty long, but I suppose that's where the Serpent part comes in. Pretty cool design. I really dig the creepy looking head.

TheChaindog @ 9/8/2006 17:43 commented on Hellspawn
Really good palette, shading and details, but the design of the monster doesn't quite work for me.

TheChaindog @ 9/6/2006 18:16 commented on School World
Very nicely done. I can see the MMBN influence. It's a very simple and effective look.

TheChaindog @ 9/6/2006 11:40 commented on Kon and Ichigo
I'm not familiar with the characters, but I have seen my share of pokemon advance sprites. That's probably my only comment too. Spriting in this style doesn't do your talent justice.

TheChaindog @ 9/6/2006 11:35 commented on Toka beatem up sprite
I remember this one. Amazing design and execution. Would love to see this animated.

TheChaindog @ 9/5/2006 08:00 commented on Tap Tap the Red Nose
Really well done. I love the your red palette.

TheChaindog @ 9/5/2006 07:52 commented on A Photograph

This is pretty amazing. Especially the tiny little touches, as the fold at the top right corner, make is really stand out.

TheChaindog @ 9/5/2006 02:13 commented on another doodle
These are pretty cool, I guess, but there isn't a lot of variation between them. The one at the middle of the bottom row looks like a f*cked up version of the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Banana, btw. :s