The Fry Bat @ 10/9/2013 10:55 commented on snakepile

No alligators allowed!!!

The Fry Bat @ 7/31/2013 21:07 commented on Robotic Bogaloo - ROCK MANN

I remember being pleasantly suprised to see some pixel art amongst all the other submitted artwork for that update. You were the only person I could think of who could have produced this.

The Fry Bat @ 3/17/2013 22:30 commented on (S)pie is sappin' my sentry

www.youtube.com/watch

The Fry Bat @ 3/9/2013 22:28 commented on animal crossing

Seeing these characters made me want to pixel, so I did!

The Fry Bat @ 12/27/2012 02:32 commented on icone

YES, BACK AGAIN.

The Fry Bat @ 11/20/2012 23:21 commented on Original character Animation

The Fry Bat @ 11/6/2012 21:24 commented on keisune

www.youtube.com/watch

The Fry Bat @ 10/30/2012 13:43 commented on Something

I recognized Tomoe's style!

The Fry Bat @ 10/30/2012 13:39 commented on 8bit-esque Mockups

My heart~!

The Fry Bat @ 10/25/2012 23:37 commented on Korra Idle

I wouldn't mind seeing you work on this some more, as this is a rather promising animation and you seem to understand how subpixeling works.

When it comes to heavy breathing, the upper torso moves about as much upwards as it does outwards. The subpixeling on the torso also looks a little too static next to the more dynamic shoulder/arm movements.

I think these pieces represent some helpful examples:

www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/35443.htm

www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/65077.htm#

www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/52642.htm#

The Fry Bat @ 10/15/2012 15:03 commented on Bucket

Bucket

The Fry Bat @ 10/15/2012 00:18 commented on The Road Ends

Yeah, this palette was not planned out beforehand; I just plonked down whatever as I progressed, which led to all those wicked nasty focus issues with the whites and especially the reds. I might experiment with something purple-ish, since, now that you mention it, it seems like a color that could tie all these clashing hues together.

The Fry Bat @ 10/13/2012 12:23 commented on Halloween - Avatar

No one says no to PUMPKIN GASTON.

The Fry Bat @ 8/30/2012 20:14 commented on THE HILLS HAVE EYES

Now I feel like entering the challenge too.

The Fry Bat @ 5/3/2012 21:41 commented on Link from Zelda

Kindly bear in mind that your gallery on this site is designed for your art, not someone else's, such as grimoire-armadel's. c:

The Fry Bat @ 4/12/2012 20:17 commented on Burgundy dragon

It gives me such joy when pixel artists like yourself whom I recognize from pixiv join this website. I can only hope you continue sharing your art with the community here. c:

The Fry Bat @ 4/12/2012 20:11 commented on Pumpkin's tomb

Just so you know,

The Fry Bat @ 4/12/2012 20:09 commented on Pumpkin's tomb

you submitted this

The Fry Bat @ 4/12/2012 20:08 commented on Pumpkin's tomb

piece three times.

The Fry Bat @ 4/11/2012 14:13 commented on Matthew Corbett

Huh? A kitten?

The Fry Bat @ 4/9/2012 18:48 commented on ???

!!!

The Fry Bat @ 4/7/2012 10:11 commented on FB Timeline

This piece is a clash of style and imagery. I really like what's going on in the sky and cityscape in the background, but as a whole, not only do none of the aspects of this piece complement each other, but they expose each other's differences to make for an awkward conglomeration of sore thumbs.

The Fry Bat @ 4/6/2012 14:44 commented on God-Ray

Regarding how this piece compares to your wips, ditto to what everyone else has said. I'd also like to throw in that the larger manta from your progress shots was more looming and awe-inspiring, while the smaller, more distant one here feels weightless and serene- not at all what a God-Ray of Darkness ought to be!

Here's hoping you have the energy to raise this wonderful piece to the next level of heavenly magnificence where it belongs. c:

The Fry Bat @ 4/2/2012 20:05 commented on Bicycle Lesbian Pinup -Mature Content Warning- Nudity

Ooh, guess who's finally back. c:

I'm fairly certain PJ calls for mature content warnings in the previews of these types of pieces. Take care of that, and this will probably be accepted in a jiffy because you've done a brilliant job here.

The Fry Bat @ 4/2/2012 16:46 commented on Big Bird

My entries are all original pokemon fusions. Charikarp hoodies, anyone?