winged doom @ 6/5/2017 02:09 commented on Sagittarius

Awesome work!

winged doom @ 6/1/2017 06:34 commented on Distribution station

Oh, now I see. The thing is that I drew this focusing on a double (and more) scale - how it will be in the game. Therefore I don't think that there is a need to redo the work. I had no any other task, except to create graphics for the game and something that I would like. So, I like it. And it's still pixel art. But anyway thanks for advices!

winged doom @ 5/31/2017 11:15 commented on Distribution station

Guys, what exactly you mean? I don't understand. Can you highlight the place with blur?

winged doom @ 5/30/2017 11:15 commented on Distribution station

onilink, eishiya, what exactly part? With hover bike?

winged doom @ 4/3/2017 09:12 commented on Two travelers

winged doom @ 3/29/2017 20:11 commented on Two travelers

Glad you like it, man. Thanks!

winged doom @ 3/29/2017 00:23 commented on Two travelers

Thanks! ^__^

winged doom @ 2/17/2017 21:08 commented on 5734L3R's gameplay objects

I was sure that already published link on Patreon. Looks like description was not saved, maybe due to connection problems.

winged doom @ 12/28/2016 11:23 commented on Meanwhile in Pocket Kingdom.

Spasibo :3

winged doom @ 12/28/2016 11:22 commented on Meanwhile in Pocket Kingdom.

You can try it, to figure out. :D And I know about low contrast, it's thing that makes this picture moody.

winged doom @ 12/28/2016 11:19 commented on Meanwhile in Pocket Kingdom.

Thanks! c:

winged doom @ 12/28/2016 11:18 commented on Meanwhile in Pocket Kingdom.

winged doom @ 12/9/2015 10:34 commented on Congratulations, Jalonso!

^___^

winged doom @ 12/1/2015 02:31 commented on In tavern.

Zizka, Mandrill, thank you!

winged doom @ 12/1/2015 02:28 commented on Doll-MaidBot

winged doom @ 11/22/2015 01:02 commented on In tavern.

This animation looks awesome, Finlal!

winged doom @ 11/21/2015 10:25 commented on PAGatar

А ты и правда быстрый! Работа отличная, мне особенно нравится цвета, блики и композиционное решение. с:

winged doom @ 11/21/2015 10:23 commented on In tavern.
Adarias, glad to read it, thank you! c:

It's backpack. Protagonist is traveler, besides it's necessary to explain to player somehow why inventory is rather large. Okay, in that case I will try to improve readability of backpack. Maybe details like pockets or straps will help.

winged doom @ 11/21/2015 10:17 commented on In tavern.

Erico, thanks! You right, fireplace animation looks antsy, because I had bit of time for work on this location.

winged doom @ 10/24/2015 04:27 commented on 5734L3R makes dakka dakka

As I say to Nether some parts of animation was lost then I saved this work in gif format. I definitely will upload full, right version then I find free time.

^__-

winged doom @ 10/24/2015 04:24 commented on 5734L3R makes dakka dakka

Yes, and also there was mirrors of mecha legs on floor, that looks good on dark, but I miss that layer then saved in gif format. Will try to upload updated, full version if I find free time. Thanks!

winged doom @ 10/24/2015 04:19 commented on 5734L3R makes dakka dakka

Guys, thank you all!

winged doom @ 10/24/2015 04:18 commented on 5734L3R makes dakka dakka

Me too! But it's just animation for script scene and also I had quite a bit time for this work, so pushing out a lever not so bad option maybe.

winged doom @ 10/24/2015 04:14 commented on 5734L3R makes dakka dakka

Don't know why, it's mystery for me. :) I kind of don't have some special skills, but anyway glad to hear it, thank you, Jalonso!

winged doom @ 9/16/2015 12:47 commented on Brain Malfunction

Horosho poluchilos c: U menya kruto bombanet esli rabota sgenerirovannaya v podobnoy programme popadet v Weekly Showcase. Da i ne tolko u menya, tak shto dumayu stoit poprobovat.