alcheim @ 4/20/2015 20:20 commented on Tony

Thanks!

alcheim @ 6/16/2014 01:50 commented on The Hiphopopotamus & The Rhymenocerous

Thanks! It was a fun challenge

alcheim @ 6/8/2014 20:42 commented on The Hiphopopotamus & The Rhymenocerous

Thanks! I initially planned to have them wearing traditional fantasy RPG garb (i.e. helmets and armor), but they seemed to lose their distinct style and become less recognizable, so instead I went with their usual clothes, and just added a few RPG trope embelllishments. (The plaid shirt took a while to get right)

Also. I've changed Bret's sword to a staff to differentiate them more.

alcheim @ 1/15/2011 01:03 commented on anime-styled portrait

you're right. didn't notice that before. I've adjusted it a bit now.

alcheim @ 1/13/2011 18:02 commented on anime-styled portrait

Thanks. I enjoyed making it. really wanted to try dithering, but I just couldn't get it to look clean enough.

alcheim @ 9/5/2010 20:29 commented on Tactical Romance RPG

Yeah, I agree. I was having trouble getting the readability down.  I still wanted to improve the pallete a bit. Definitely going to revise this later on. Unfortunately, this'll have to do for the competition.

alcheim @ 4/25/2010 19:00 commented on Another puzzle solved!

thanks for the comments and tips y'all. I've edited the image to make the top hat a bit rounder, and made the skin tone a bit darker.

alcheim @ 4/11/2010 14:31 commented on Sirens 4: Come play now my lord!

Thanks. I was trying to think of an interesting boss type enemy for the game. There were some entries that already had squids and octopii, but I ultimately got influenced by those godzilla/ultraman style beasts. Also, interesting link.

alcheim @ 4/1/2010 23:27 commented on Scott Shelby

right, i've now added in a subtle nose and mouth.

alcheim @ 4/1/2010 16:11 commented on Scott Shelby

yeah, it would have been better if the killer changed according to how you played. it's still a fine game the first time you play through though.

thanks. i spent quite some time trying to get the face right. any suggestions on how i can improve this? I cleaned up the face a bit now.

alcheim @ 4/1/2010 02:32 commented on nina

yeah, breath of fire just got the mix right. engrossing story, intereting characters, lots of minigames.

alcheim @ 3/21/2010 01:13 commented on multitouch controller

thanks. i was trying to get it to look futuristic but i just couldnt get the glassy surface right.

@thereisnocure,   i tried to reconvert it to set a different color as transparent. i've reuploaded the same file. is it ok now?