gennoveus @ 6/30/2018 23:39 commented on Groovy!

The master of clusters is back! I hate how noisy my pictures are and I'm inspired by the cleanliness of everything you draw. When I'm a bit less busy I think I'd like to try drawing some art inspired by / referenced from your drawings and see if I can learn something.

gennoveus @ 6/29/2018 05:57 commented on Friends

Excellent palette and use of it. And unlike the noisy stuff I draw it's so clean as well! Very inspiring.

gennoveus @ 4/13/2018 04:59 commented on GBA Mockup

Yet another work with top notch textures. Also amazing clusters and colour choices. I'll be adding this to my favourites so I can reference it when I need to draw grass.

gennoveus @ 3/19/2018 04:09 commented on After humans..

Concept, colours, execution, composition, everything ... Wow. Providing meaningful C&C on this is way beyond my ability, but it sure is inspiring! Maybe I should take on larger, more ambitious images so that I can one day produce something approaching this level of quality. Straight to my favourites! Thank you for sharing this with us.

gennoveus @ 3/15/2018 23:39 commented on My room Mock-up

What a great style; It looks absolutely great.

gennoveus @ 3/14/2018 23:49 commented on Suburban Life

I like this. Great style and it immediately gave off an Eastern Bloc vibe. Considering how close I live to Russia, I really should pay a visit some time. Shame the colour count is so high but I'm sure as Hapiel said it could be fixed easily.

gennoveus @ 3/14/2018 23:44 commented on tree

Wow that is incredible. The lighting is fantastic and only 14 colours. Very impressive!

gennoveus @ 3/14/2018 04:57 commented on Cake

"I am sorry, counselor"

gennoveus @ 3/10/2018 16:10 commented on kitsune

Wow! Nice stylised textures on everything, especially the torii.

gennoveus @ 3/4/2018 03:53 commented on Shooting cat

I think it should be allowed since you didn't hide the fact that you used 3D ref and have clearly cleaned up the frames. Some frames have minor jaggies and using the colours you have you could have done some AA but that's just nit-picking. Did you make the model and animation yourself? They are both very good.

gennoveus @ 2/24/2018 16:50 commented on Apple

Wow; this is very high quality. I love how clean it looks.

gennoveus @ 2/20/2018 22:44 commented on Torii Path

Top stuff!

gennoveus @ 2/16/2018 18:37 commented on Deadly Vision

Holy crap, those plants! Very nice work, as always. Looking forward to your next youtube episode, too!

gennoveus @ 2/9/2018 17:04 commented on Earth

I like all your stuff. Great work!

gennoveus @ 1/30/2018 21:31 commented on Prehistoric Run Cycle

Very clean! And that animation is great.

gennoveus @ 1/28/2018 22:50 commented on Gcup10years

That's actually a really good idea!

gennoveus @ 1/28/2018 22:49 commented on friend portrait

Hello!

This image has just under 350 pixels that aren't transparency, and 320 unique colours not including the transparency. That means almost every single pixel is a unique colour. To make this pixel art, you'll need to try again with a much smaller palette, manually choosing the colours and placing the pixels.

Sorry to be so negative!

gennoveus @ 1/17/2018 22:37 commented on Dying Breed

Amazing how you can jump from style to style and pull each one off so well. This gif oozes character; I'd love to play this if it was a game.

gennoveus @ 1/15/2018 00:41 commented on Deep sea

Fantastic image! ... but not sure why this got allowed into the gallery while it's still upscaled. Please click edit (the pencil icon) and reupload the file at 100% zoom. Remember to change the filename to something before you upload or else or it doesn't work because of a bug. You will keep your place in the gallery and all the favourites and ratings you've had won't change.

DieMango reminded you about this before. Please be careful as we can't view the image properly and it really is a great piece or pixel art, worth having a good look at!

gennoveus @ 1/10/2018 00:30 commented on Lonely

14 colours! Wow great job.

gennoveus @ 1/9/2018 01:59 commented on Omo Tribe

Jesus this is amazing

gennoveus @ 1/9/2018 01:25 commented on Deadguys

No, it's not your fault; there just happened to be a lot of submissions just after you submitted so it took a little longer than usual. It's quite common and nothing to worry about.

gennoveus @ 1/9/2018 01:20 commented on a portrait

I suppose it's better to move on if forcing yourself to continue will just make you hate it. The most important thing is that you learn something I guess.

gennoveus @ 1/9/2018 01:17 commented on ORANGEIII

I'm sure if you kept at it you could do backgrounds without too much effort. Please let us know when you have something to show from the project you are working on with that programmer!

gennoveus @ 1/8/2018 03:25 commented on Deadguys

I've only just started but already had a lot of halarious moments with it. Glad to see it being mentioned 'in the wild' online. BTW your image got pushed quite far down the queue so it might take some time for you to get approved but you have my vote!