C-IV @ 5/1/2017 04:09 commented on Cyber Bike

Thanks! I've done a lot of videos with pixels and I tend to upscale by 4x to get them large enough on a screen of a set size. I guess I didn't think about not doing it for this piece. Perhaps I can get an unscaled copy up someplace. :)

C-IV @ 5/10/2011 23:01 commented on My ratt - Weekly challenge

This is my new icon for my at-work chat program. Thanks!

C-IV @ 4/22/2011 10:48 commented on Peanut Butter Creeper Time

Withh as many versions as there appear to be and with the current popularity of Minecraft; indeed I was.

I agree about the noise, but there was a desire for a more "realistic" color scheme rather than just a straight green scheme. There are many ways this can be improved, but at least the task of blending the two has been completed for me.

C-IV @ 9/1/2010 01:25 commented on Main Character and Final Boss

I see where Metaru was going with this; the right arm does look a little off, but I think it's because the character is in a 3/4 view while the minigun arm looks more like a full side view. Otherwise the texturing on the frame is great and the asymetry of the proportions makes the character feel strange but not altogether wrong. Great job.

C-IV @ 9/1/2010 01:23 commented on hero walking

Hate to say it; but I have to agree with Balder and Sahmpoop; the rear leg appears a little stiffer in movement due to its shortness. I can see why you did it for the ISO style view and it works, but if you watch it long enough you can see that maybe the rear leg should be a few pixels lower to the ground. Otherwise this is excellent with smooth animation and good coloring and design. Wonderful work.

C-IV @ 9/1/2010 01:21 commented on Layle

Not seen any SS of Crystal Bearers, but this is an excellent job. I asee you did the before/after charge. Might want to consider animating the middle bits too someday. Excellent details. Good work.

C-IV @ 9/1/2010 01:20 commented on Grim Reaper

I like him. Looks like something you'd find in a Wind Waker style game. Hypercephalic demonry FTW. Nice shading on the skull and the blade. Excellent job.

C-IV @ 9/1/2010 01:19 commented on Spartan

Looks wirey and comical a little, but I like that. Makes you wonder if he has long scruffy hair and wild-eyed look under the helmet. heh Excellent details on the shieldface. Good work.

C-IV @ 8/26/2010 03:23 commented on Laundry Day (Triptych)

I like it. The shape of the frames break up the "Action". The figure of the woman looks good, the mixing of the colors isn't bad and art can be anything. Think "Soupcan" *shudder*

C-IV @ 7/27/2010 00:14 commented on Underwater

Ohhhh I loe undersea shipwrecks. This is an excellent piece. Such a deep story in a simple image. Very nice.

C-IV @ 7/20/2010 03:24 commented on The Consequence of your Ideas

I get it, but then I don't get it. I think it might be something to do with the contest using only two frames mixing with a long image with the word "Two" in it a lot. But I enjoy looking at it all the same. Excellent work.

C-IV @ 7/7/2010 07:18 commented on Sunflowers

Fine work for a small detail. Looks very bright and happy. The sunflowers look a little scragly, but very well done.

C-IV @ 7/3/2010 22:39 commented on xbox 360 Turrent

I agree with Metaru; when the sides open the inside shouldn't be a relfection of the outter case, but instead be a darker color like the inside of the Portal turrets. This is an excellent piece. Brings a whole new image to "Red Ring of Death".

C-IV @ 6/28/2010 20:47 commented on Potris

A lot of artists could have done it much better. Mine was fast and it's mostly just practice. I use the contest rules to limit myself so I can have focus. Otherwise I tend to push too far and fail at completing my work. It's a good first try, but yes there are so many ways it could be better.

C-IV @ 6/20/2010 22:09 commented on Tetris flow [challenge]

Agreed about the propeller shading. Everything else looks so dark and boding. Like it's part of some evil machine. Good work.

C-IV @ 6/20/2010 22:06 commented on Kitty and Flop

You had villanous toys? OMG! lol Love the details and colors. Very well done.

C-IV @ 6/17/2010 07:39 commented on Ubume Ghost

Wodnerfully smooth animation on the clothing. A little jumpier on the hair in comparrison, but nothing to scoff at by any means. An excellent piece.

C-IV @ 6/3/2010 05:13 commented on Contained World

I don't know why, but this reminds me of the "Pet Rock"... "World in a box! Get yours today!" I also just realized your preview image is actually another, simpler copy of the main image. This makes me happy and I don't know why. Excellent work and detail for such a simplistic image.

C-IV @ 6/3/2010 05:11 commented on Crystal world

This one is different. I like it a lot. The animations are simple and the asymmetry of the sphere breaks up the view so you have to see each part individually. Wonderful work and I like your current avatar as well.

C-IV @ 6/3/2010 05:10 commented on An Apple...

I have no idea what I'm looking at, but apparently it's looking back at me. I like the colors and the mix of stone/metal. It looks aged, but not old or unused. Excellent mix of colors and details. Still unsure of what it is I'm looking at, but nice work.

C-IV @ 6/3/2010 05:08 commented on Stepping off the Edge

I was a bit confused myself, but then the scene from Indiana Jones kinda hit me and I giggled. Excellent work on the image.

C-IV @ 6/3/2010 05:07 commented on Dark Cellars

I have to agree that this is epic in every respect except the character. He seems very out of place with the coloring and shading. Nice animation, but it draws away from the solemness of the basement scene. Wonderful details and work on all of it.

C-IV @ 5/31/2010 23:23 commented on THE MARTIANS ARE COMING!!

This is a very artsy piece for pixel art. Very great blending of colors and the simplicity of the colors really pulls you into the destruction. A wonderful image all around. Great work.

C-IV @ 5/31/2010 23:20 commented on The Destruction of Sol 3

Excellent work on te bubbling effects on the creatures. Makes my skin crawl. Ew. lol Wonderful and smooth animation. Great job.

C-IV @ 5/31/2010 23:19 commented on Silippine people

This is great. Good trick with the preview image. I usually don't look into ISO cityscapes as they're a bit too common for me to see, but this one caught my eye for some reason. Excellent work and nice little note there. You're much welcome for the view! Excellent job.