WinterAce @ 8/20/2012 09:11 commented on Princess

Link to Play Store doesn't work. You will have to add "?id=org.PanicArts.DidisAdventure" to it.

The art looks fantastic and vibrant. I like the SFX and music too. I just wish the controls were a little better.

WinterAce @ 7/2/2012 20:11 commented on Me!

Maybe a little more definition in the animation of the mouth, like animating the whole jaw while the mouth opens may make it look better. The piece as a whole is awesome anyways. So good job on that!

WinterAce @ 6/28/2012 16:52 commented on Me!

Sweet!  But I think the facial hair could do with improvements. I don't like that moustache.

WinterAce @ 6/28/2012 10:21 commented on No star can light our way

I like this work. Overall look of the piece is very good. I especially like the meeting of the hands and the heads.

Fav'd!

WinterAce @ 6/26/2012 09:21 commented on Orc

Even though there may be a tad too many colors, its super work. I love the dithering!

WinterAce @ 6/25/2012 10:50 commented on Marder II

So you wanted a soft transition when the flash disappears? Well, that's good too.

WinterAce @ 6/24/2012 11:42 commented on Marder II

Forgot to check back after posting the comment...

@Alian: No problem, OS X's Preview app did the job. Say, why did you use only 1 color in the fire on one of the frames? The 2 in the next frame looks better IMO. But anyways, I liked the overall piece! Fav'd. :)

@jalonso: Found it here: http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10167. It's down now. Thanks anyway.

WinterAce @ 6/21/2012 09:22 commented on Marder II

If only there was a pause button. :)
Good work!

WinterAce @ 12/30/2011 07:09 commented on Solid Breath

Fav'd for 8 colours! Maybe make the hair a little more wavy?

WinterAce @ 10/31/2011 08:11 commented on Gate keepers

Your work always has a different feel to it, and that's why when I saw the preview, the first thing that came to my mind was Fool. Amazing work! I love the wood texture! Absolutely pixelled to perfection.

WinterAce @ 6/25/2010 06:21 commented on chunnin sasuke ani

Cool! He looks great!

But why do I think he stretches too much that causes his lower-half to look awkward during the flip kick(or whatever you call it)?

WinterAce @ 6/11/2010 23:01 commented on Soup

I agree, the umbrella needs some work but the artwork is superb!

WinterAce @ 6/3/2010 07:14 commented on Fluffy Storms

Super work! Looks awesome, for such a vague thing like clouds.

I would suggest you work on the lightning a bit more, especially the bottom right one. It looks too soft and curvy.

WinterAce @ 5/24/2010 09:53 commented on The other Batmobile

I look at the icon and think that this is just another one of those attempts at converting famous things into pixel art. I click on it and see the "funniest pixel art" EVER! Great work!

It would be nice to see Batman inside with a kinda grumpy expression.

WinterAce @ 5/15/2010 06:17 commented on Unpaletteable challenge

I so feel like pressing the Down Arrow button on my keyboard for this one.. :(

This one rocks!

WinterAce @ 5/15/2010 06:05 commented on Pickman's Model

Even I have my mouth opened, but my expression says only, " A W E S O M E ".

WinterAce @ 5/1/2010 04:34 commented on delhi transportation

OMG! Awesome!

You have made so many different versions of the Ambassador itself, very nice! I think the positioning of the siren on some of the cars (bottom-left especially), isn't correct, you should fix those.

This is going into my fav's!

WinterAce @ 5/1/2010 04:25 commented on Scythe and Chain

Well, you could work on both, head and feet. That would certainly make this a finer piece.

WinterAce @ 4/25/2010 21:12 commented on What happens at night, stays at night... (day/night)

Ooooo, this thing freaked me out! I liked the pattern you used on the sky in the background. Here are some suggestions:

I think that if you placed the Day on the left and Night on the right, it would look better, but its good anyway. Also, I feel that the coloring on the Day woman (the lighter brown) is a bit awkward (my way of saying lighter). I think you should darken it. But I don't expect you to edit everything, I'm still learning the "tips and tricks" of pixel art myself.

Again, good job!

WinterAce @ 4/25/2010 20:59 commented on iPod Touch

You should use one of those funky backgrounds Apple supplies with the iPod as a background (Settings > General > Wallpaper > Wallpaper). It would look.... well.... funky.

WinterAce @ 4/25/2010 20:55 commented on Scythe and Chain

Good job! I like the style and the perspective very much. But, is it just me, or is the head a bit small for his body?

WinterAce @ 4/23/2010 10:25 commented on samurai attack

He looks awesome!  I would suggest pausing the animation (or showing him taking a breath).

WinterAce @ 4/23/2010 10:24 commented on Soldier idle

He looks cool, but why are his legs moving? Also, the way the thighs move looks like something's blowing down his pants. Otherwise he looks cute!

WinterAce @ 4/22/2010 20:59 commented on Avatar

Its nice. Why not animate the rabbit, it'll look good.

WinterAce @ 4/21/2010 21:25 commented on Alone

She looks nice and the background is good. Is she smoking?