Gecimen @ 9/17/2019 04:34 commented on Meredy and Quickie

Probably yes gawrone.

Gecimen @ 9/16/2019 03:54 commented on Portrait of Foogirl

Btw, super17's piece missed the 10th spot by an inch, I'm sure it's worth mentioning.

Gecimen @ 9/16/2019 02:47 commented on Get outta my space

You can do multiple entries for any challenge, btw. (Unfortunaltely this one's deadline is over).

Gecimen @ 9/14/2019 14:45 commented on Espace Invader remake.

A demake is often pixelling a game that is 3d or a live action movie.

Gecimen @ 9/12/2019 05:11 commented on Knight of the Round

I loved this game as a kid.

Gecimen @ 9/12/2019 00:37 commented on Drink cans

Haha they look great Jinn, but I'm sure you can it again now that it's been 8+ years in between :)

Gecimen @ 9/9/2019 16:39 commented on Ruin Hunter

Hello, the site has an inbuilt zoom function so please upload unzoomed. Also 109 colors in such as small piece show lack of color control.

Gecimen @ 9/1/2019 16:08 commented on Big Bird

Late happy bd skittle :D

Anyone know what's up with Pixelation? The place seems to be deserted by mods but keeps being used by regulars.

Gecimen @ 8/29/2019 04:35 commented on HellChest

Hello, the weekly challenge requires no background. (altough it's not super important).

Gecimen @ 8/28/2019 09:38 commented on Water Lily

welcome back again :D

Gecimen @ 8/28/2019 03:53 commented on DreadWings head

I missed this. The site has an inbuilt zoom function so please repost this in unzoomed format :)

Gecimen @ 8/23/2019 14:56 commented on Dying Breed (Part 4)

This is the plant I guess. Nothing else means anything to me. I'll guess Alabama? It sounds like a cowboy city :D

Gecimen @ 8/23/2019 13:55 commented on Dying Breed (Part 4)

I don't know  much about US but I'll guess Las Vegas.

Gecimen @ 8/23/2019 02:07 commented on What have we done?

Nice! is this in the game?

Gecimen @ 8/21/2019 03:12 commented on Big Bird

It's not about you, we get increasingly more submissions each day and we want to give each piece some front page time; therefore we don't approve everything at once. Before you say, we do need a larger front page but we have to wait for the site admin for that :)

Gecimen @ 8/21/2019 03:10 commented on What have we done?

Is this for Into the Breach?

Gecimen @ 8/12/2019 17:00 commented on Water place

Do you have a link to this collab? Just wanted to see.

Gecimen @ 8/12/2019 16:58 commented on Metroid Evolutions - MG16

Top notch detail and rendering. You're really improving a lot lately dude.

Gecimen @ 8/12/2019 15:53 commented on Big Bird

I'm not that type of person but we can safely say Jal doesn't have internet access anymore.

Gecimen @ 8/5/2019 13:30 commented on Lady Toxic Fury

my favorite entry.

Gecimen @ 7/29/2019 06:54 commented on My tiles

Why don't you give us a link for the image?

Gecimen @ 7/17/2019 02:52 commented on T'was not to be...

This is so nostalgic and very well rendered but a few inconsistency issues prevent it to be an amazing piece, the human model (which is fine in itself but not coherent with the rest of the image), and the equipment slot borders which are too thick.

Gecimen @ 7/17/2019 02:46 commented on American football

Congrats to all but especially first time awards of Pixeldust and Anokolisa both who deserved a monthly top for a long while!

Gecimen @ 7/14/2019 02:58 commented on Big Bird

For now, we're only supposed to believe what the member says, until he posts something that is actually offensive.

The guy could be a nazi-lover (which I really doubt, given his place of birth) but we shouldn't take any actions based on what we believe people have sympathy towards. That's just plain wrong.

So what is offensive art? That's really a huge discussion but for me (within the limits of pixeljoint), if a piece of art shows apparent sympathy towards and/or mocks with murder, rape, race or sex, it's offensive and should be sent back.

Gecimen @ 7/14/2019 02:47 commented on KdF-Wagen advertisement

It's none of our business if a member is sympathetic to any ideology unless he posts an offensive piece of art or says something offensive on our forums or to members through PMs.

I don't think this piece in itself is offensive, but still, let me remind; if a piece of art (or its written description) mocks with and/or shows sympathy to crime (including mass murder) or is racist, we will send it back.