Cilein @ 3/24/2014 14:43 commented on Wee Dino

Haha thanks Ottbot & CELS!

Cilein @ 2/14/2014 03:58 commented on MMA Fighter 2

You got it vrine :)

Cilein @ 2/13/2014 16:31 commented on MMA Fighter 2

Cheers for the feedback :)

Cilein @ 2/13/2014 07:42 commented on MMA Fighter

Cheers CELS, it's for asymmetry/silhouette to make it easier to track/understand his movement during animation if he needs it :)

Cilein @ 11/30/2013 12:55 commented on Explosion

Hey thanks for your comments MasterSky and MtL, I agree with you both so I went back and added more frames to polish it up! :)

Cilein @ 11/29/2013 09:03 commented on Wolfdozer Sprites

Thanks so much Mandrill, I really appreciate it! The enthusiasm is encouraging, thank you Stava and Motrox!

Cilein @ 11/29/2013 09:02 commented on Hog Tank

Thanks Merino & Zizka!

Cilein @ 11/28/2013 15:07 commented on Wolfdozer Sprites

Piggy Police Department indeed, well noticed! Thanks for the kind words, I've uploaded a few of the animations to my gallery here if you want to take a peek ;)

Cilein @ 11/28/2013 08:43 commented on Hog SWAT Helicopter

Lots of practice, theory and projects to apply it to go a long way, still learning as ever though - thank you!

Cilein @ 10/2/2012 20:58 commented on Retro, Disney Style

Thanks DragonMarx, Flazex and Morilash! I wasn't sure if I'd managed to pull off the style well, so that's awesome to hear!

Cilein @ 7/24/2012 15:27 commented on Pocket Monsters

Amazing work, thank you for sharing cure. My baby bro was following these too and loved them - inspiring work!

Cilein @ 7/24/2012 15:24 commented on Bouncing Ball

Thanks for the feedback guys :), I fixed the timing and repixelled the square looking frames. I've AA'd for the white background heavily to make the roundness at that size, can't know what BG people are using either so I'll keep the white, for now... haha :)

Cilein @ 2/7/2012 04:49 commented on the edge

I'm in love with the rocks most out of the whole scene but this is one epic piece, and the contrast between the characters and the right of it balance it nicely. In a game or animation you could see this being panned across nicely. The curve of the rock to where the people are helps guide the eye there too imo, <3 this

Cilein @ 12/24/2011 08:15 commented on oldschool bot

That mech is a beaut <3

Cilein @ 12/4/2011 03:15 commented on Penguin Tiles

Yeah, still was no harm to get the practice in, and hopefully the final version turns out all right with the auto-chosen new palette, uneven stretch effect and low res version in double the tile count resolution haha :)

Cilein @ 11/28/2011 02:33 commented on Joker

So by 'at most' you meant 'at the least, it should be framed between the chin and the forehead'?

Cilein @ 11/15/2011 10:55 commented on RGCD logo

beautiful

Cilein @ 11/14/2011 15:07 commented on Plafrotypus

Loving your style as always StickyTape, the 'volume' of the fur/hair seems skewed to the left though, with the angle hes got we should see more of the right of his hair not left, right? :)

Cilein @ 10/3/2011 16:17 commented on Mario?

I would have darkened mario's outline, he blends into the background more than the goomba or the pears, and hes the main character! Other than that I love the color choices, good work pixelling the goomba and mario, you have a nice style going on, the foreground tiles are gorgeous. Not keen on the bg either, looks out of sync stylistically and more quickly done than the rest, still can't put a dent on how lovely the tiles are though! <3

Cilein @ 10/3/2011 14:09 commented on Incomplete RPG party

Wonderfully composed really loving the characters and presentation, smexcellent!

Cilein @ 10/2/2011 04:38 commented on RPG Party

*plague mask you meant :)

The knight and mage look the most completed, the inventor looks very rushed at the end there - he has a very static pose. Not a fan of the dithering on the first two characters shadows, I don't think it helps anything. The color count seems a bit high also, you probably  have some very similar colors - I would swop a few to add another skin tone or two as the hands and faces appear quite flat in the mage and inventor. Really liking the knight and the plague doctor though, and a little more work would bring out a lot in this

Cilein @ 9/15/2011 15:37 commented on Cheshire Cat

Am I the only one who realized that Manuziari made a double negative comment - ie a positive one?

Cute sprite, looks like the bottom right of the cats jaw wasnt drawn in though, the head looks like it should be in front of the shoulder not the other way around. Head + left paw look unfinished, and there is a big rectangle of pink that follows no lighting pattern on the rightmost hind leg that bothers me but pretty nice lighting on the rest. That well saturated magenta is risky to play with, good job pulling it off! :)

Cilein @ 9/7/2011 01:32 commented on Froggie Dew

How lovely, very cute piece - love the clouds and the flies design most, glad I stumbled upon this!

Cilein @ 9/6/2011 05:02 commented on World of Depression

Great mockups, everythings done so well, cityscape, trees and characters it all adds up to great looking scenes!

Cilein @ 9/5/2011 15:36 commented on Remake

Quite a nice character style, the bat and chest look nice too. The brickwork looks a bit out of place underground (mario style :P), and the little 'tunnel' going down beside the chest looks too narrow for the character, making it look a little out of place in the static scene. I might add some detail to the stalagmites/pointy rocks on the ceiling, just define them by lighting rather than just lines, I do like how the HUD has a nice frame by them ascending to darkness. Half empty heart container has a great effect going on their, looks like its caught mid animation when the characters just bin hurt or that the blood swishes about as you move. Cool mockup all in all, and good job working the piece again, its terrible to lose any amount of a piece of work!