Lexou Duck @ 7/6/2015 03:48 commented on Greyman

Aaaaare you going, to LSD DREAM SIMULATORRRR

PARSLEY SAGE ROSEMARY AND LSDDDDDD

Lexou Duck @ 7/4/2015 10:34 commented on I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream.

oh shitttt, that's good

plus i actually think i remember you, x0_000

and here i was thinking i could maybe nab 3rd place :_(

Lexou Duck @ 6/8/2015 14:52 commented on Final Fantasy IV Leviathan (NES demake)

yes, you were right, i edited it

Lexou Duck @ 6/7/2015 08:36 commented on A Visitor

yeah there are quite a few duplicate colors here and there, thanks to photoshop though there's a handy way to mess with the color count

so here are a few versions i did i.imgur.com/JSIRrJj.png

Lexou Duck @ 6/3/2015 05:06 commented on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Colosseum (NES Demake)

aw thanks, i had a project of demaking rondo at some point, if you wanna see more of these enemy sprites http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-21967.html

Lexou Duck @ 5/31/2015 15:18 commented on Skipped leg day

DAYUUUUUM DEM PIXEL CLUSTERS GIVIN ME DA HEEBY JEEBIES

Lexou Duck @ 12/21/2013 09:27 commented on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - NES Edition 2

that quite nice !, im actually making a demake of rondo of blood at the moment !

Lexou Duck @ 5/30/2013 07:01 commented on Portrait of Shanoa in GBA Fire Emblem style

well i was actually really happy with the eyes :/

i dunno i guess you can feel the emotionless-ness in them

Lexou Duck @ 1/10/2013 14:06 commented on Anna Oakley

the cell shading gives a great idea of depth, it really feels like 3D

well done !

Lexou Duck @ 1/8/2013 11:38 commented on Zeta Metroid - Metroid Zero Mission style [Study]

oh you know about AM2R ?

funny, i did a french translation for the Confrontation tech demo at some point

Lexou Duck @ 11/14/2012 06:58 commented on Lord English Mecha

really nicely done

i remember you from tsr :)

Lexou Duck @ 9/29/2012 15:33 commented on Random robot

You have no idea how much this means to me, coming from /Delicous/ :_D

Lexou Duck @ 9/13/2012 11:35 commented on New Avatar

Alors t'as reussi a choper le weekly showcase ! Bien vu :D

Au passage quand est-ce que tu viens a paris, faut qu'on se voit un jour quand meme !

Lexou Duck @ 6/17/2012 02:21 commented on FRIEND

The preview shoud've been the actual entry...

Lexou Duck @ 5/13/2012 02:06 commented on Fantasy Vs. Reality

You're probably my favorite pixelartist on this site, and this does not dissappoint bro

I loved the progress thread at tSR :)

Lexou Duck @ 9/17/2011 06:03 commented on Mario?

It feels really flat, you should add selout

Lexou Duck @ 9/17/2011 06:01 commented on Rayquaza

the ultra-saturated hue-shifting works really well, do more of this

Lexou Duck @ 9/17/2011 05:59 commented on level RED

cave story much ?

Lexou Duck @ 9/1/2011 15:15 commented on blonde china dress girl

You have such original names for your sprites C:

Lexou Duck @ 5/7/2011 07:04 commented on Ray Refernce Fighter

No, I didn't make this, but Gorsal made it for me, so credit to him.

I just wanted to use this as my avatar.

Lexou Duck @ 4/26/2011 14:08 commented on Consuming the Rock

Tell me why I love you so much.

Lexou Duck @ 2/10/2011 15:43 commented on Quantum Split

Your colors are really intriguing. Respect on pallette, man.

Lexou Duck @ 2/10/2011 15:41 commented on NGE Mockup

Only now you post your TUGS entry ?

Lexou Duck @ 1/13/2011 06:01 commented on Portrait of Lechat

At my first look, i think didn't that the hair was part of the cat. Maybe make the ears come out from the middle of the hairdo ..?

Lexou Duck @ 11/26/2010 16:01 commented on Undersea Menace

Thanks, that's one of the only things I'm proud of !