yellowbouncyball @ 12/19/2019 14:22 commented on CGA giant Hexquisite Corpse

wow thank you so much!

yellowbouncyball @ 7/18/2019 11:10 commented on Hexquisite Corpse "Desert Sunset"

thanks- Im still learning :P

yellowbouncyball @ 7/2/2019 08:43 commented on COTY 2019 "Kindred" hexquisite Corpse

I have revised it and changed the image and provided a link so I dont post any work I did not personally do-  hopefully it can be approved now- thanks! :)

yellowbouncyball @ 6/17/2019 11:33 commented on COTY 2019 "Kindred" hexquisite Corpse

fair enough! ill fix them

yellowbouncyball @ 6/14/2019 15:09 commented on Scratch my back, would ya'?

you are a pixel art god!

yellowbouncyball @ 6/12/2019 15:56 commented on ISO-Collab tiles

all incredibly epic! :) love your iso tiles!

EDIT: Just realized I already commented on this years ago! Still epic :) excited to see what you do in the new one

yellowbouncyball @ 6/12/2019 08:41 commented on Burning_Sunrise(panorama)

absolutely stunning! Love the reflections on the buildings-  this is awesome

yellowbouncyball @ 6/12/2019 08:15 commented on Hexquisite Corpse "Desert Sunset"

the group im in does have a tumblr account-  I go by "Haddy22" in that group.  We do a lot of art collabs - most of them are not pixel art, but these hexquisite corpse collabs are a favorite over there and we do a lot of them.

yellowbouncyball @ 6/12/2019 08:03 commented on Hexquisite Corpse "Desert Sunset"

No it is not... it was done in a Private Discord group I am a member of and I dont think any of the other members are also account holders here

Some have Instagram accounts... I could link those if you like?

yellowbouncyball @ 6/11/2019 15:24 commented on The Laser Sharks

Love the shark in the middle-  these are incredible

yellowbouncyball @ 6/11/2019 15:23 commented on Dryad Flautist

beautiful work!

yellowbouncyball @ 6/11/2019 15:12 commented on Little kitty

this looks amazing! Awesome work

yellowbouncyball @ 3/13/2017 11:49 commented on Friends

absolutely amazing!

yellowbouncyball @ 5/3/2011 10:30 commented on Dump

this is awesome- thanks for sharing- its a shame the game was put on hold- is it moving forward at all these days? Looks like they changed the main character from the link you posted compared to these pics

yellowbouncyball @ 5/3/2011 10:23 commented on Old age munant ninja turtle

simply amazing character work! he is perfect- textures are so amazing

yellowbouncyball @ 5/3/2011 10:19 commented on Killer-Mouse

cute :)

yellowbouncyball @ 5/3/2011 10:11 commented on Mosquito's Insomnia Title Screen

this is awesome! nice 1

yellowbouncyball @ 11/22/2010 12:08 commented on me in chibi style

looks great- nice job!

yellowbouncyball @ 11/18/2010 23:50 commented on organic iPhone

Nice job-  the SD card is a nice touch :)

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 13:03 commented on The BIG two-framer

hahaha! the refference pic too- just awesome! Great work!

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 13:02 commented on The polo of Cacto

makes me wanna say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! great look

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 13:00 commented on Indigena de la sierra nevada de Santamarta

great piece- and sad little story about the tribes-  maybe somebody should go in there and interview them all and write down their story :)

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 12:57 commented on Cabeza de Mierdinsky

haha pretty cool piece :) I like the style of the head

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 12:56 commented on SONIDOS BESTIALES

The art is good- but the animation is... annoying and hurts the piece imho.  I would recomend killing the animation and music notes as it distracts from what the piece actually is.  It took a while to even notice the record player was on a turtles back and I was just distracted byt the music notes.  I then was wondering how that fit into the contest and was looking it over again when I noticed the turtle.  You may call me crazy but that animation is distracting! :) Im no pixel-expert though-  just my 2cents

yellowbouncyball @ 11/17/2010 12:42 commented on Floating Whales

I love this one-  the texture of the whale is fantastic-  one of my favorite pixel pieces ive seen-