SacreDoom @ 11/7/2017 15:50 commented on Character Avatar

Very clean lineart, nice. His ears look slightly odd though.

SacreDoom @ 11/7/2017 15:05 commented on Neodread opening scene

I really like the art style, but the perspective seems very bewildering for a game. doesn't it become somewhat confusing with all that's going on on the screen?

SacreDoom @ 12/10/2015 06:41 commented on Random chars

Reminds me of Lisa the Painful. Really cool.

SacreDoom @ 6/6/2014 16:05 commented on Deathbringer

The anatomy is a bit clunky in places (the (our) left shoulder seems to be longer than the right shoulder and the shading has room for some improvement in places, but over all, it has a lot of potential. I like what you've done with the black outlines. They work very well together with the vibrant colours and give the whole image a cartoony feel. Good job.

SacreDoom @ 5/15/2014 06:08 commented on Uluru

... What is it?

SacreDoom @ 5/9/2014 09:32 commented on FireMAGE

Is the re-sized thumbnail allowed?

SacreDoom @ 10/26/2012 08:54 commented on Bananolantern

I think switching the ends (so the withered flower is at bottom) would make it look more like a banana.

SacreDoom @ 9/23/2012 01:47 commented on Uzias

Very nice lines. the colours, however, are not the greatest. I can't define a lightsource, and it lacks a bit of contrast and AAing in some places. Otherwise nice.

SacreDoom @ 8/30/2012 14:01 commented on Charset 01

Try making the legs (and arms) a bit more wobbly. They're awfully stiff. If anyone stood around like that I'd be afraid they were having incontrollable muscle spasms.

SacreDoom @ 7/31/2012 08:30 commented on Forgot Thy Shield, M'lord.

Thank you for the compliments and criticizism, I'll try editing the arms a bit. :)

SacreDoom @ 7/27/2012 08:33 commented on protagonist and enemies

The colours are a bit boring. I think a little less contrast and a little more saturated colours would greatly benefit this piece.

SacreDoom @ 7/21/2012 03:18 commented on Top of the Year

I usually go ahead and tell people if I see an issue with their work, but I cannot relate to anything you said there. You seem to say what you said because you feel like criticizing him, or perhaps to down his work, because you fear you'll have competition in the weekly challenge?

To adress the issues, half of what you mentioned is completely wrong. If you look close, it seems like there's multiple lightsources, when was this not allowed?

There's nothing wrong with the palette. I do agree it is not extremely interesting, but there's nothing WRONG with it.

In regards to the "bumps" in the arms, and claiming that they look curved differently, I also disagree. You can't see a piece of the arm facing away from us because the "actual" trophy is covering some of it.

Regarding shadows... Uggh, what? Where is there not shadows?

SacreDoom @ 6/24/2012 02:13 commented on Rockhart Logo/Avatar

Avatars can only be 60x60 pixels in size, bro. You might need to change it a bit.

SacreDoom @ 6/22/2012 16:00 commented on Weekly Challenge Entry - Humble Abode

Thank you, sir. :)

SacreDoom @ 6/19/2012 08:55 commented on Dragon Wars Renekton

So essentially what you're saying is that you don't think your work has gotten the attention it deserves? You only make these things to show it off to other people so they can, as Lucas said, suck your dick? I don't know if that's the right motivation, man. All art should, in my opinion, be made because you want to express yourself, not because you want people to say "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO GOOD MAN OMFGOMFGOMFG!!!!". You should be happy that PixelJoint is host to such an awesomely kind group of people, because in most internet communities you would've been banned for your actions by now. You're looking like an attention whore in everyones' eyes because you keep whining that you don't think enough people favourited your recent pixel, or that it wasn't on the frontpage for long enough for people to see it.  Why can't you just think "alright, I'll make something more awesome next time, and then hope for the best. At least I had fun making this."? I really fail to see that.

SacreDoom @ 6/16/2012 01:19 commented on Jungle Dryad

I'm just wondering, though, why isn't there a single knot on her skin? I think that would increase the "woody" feeling.

SacreDoom @ 6/14/2012 03:44 commented on Dragon Wars Renekton

What's going on with his right arm? It looks very weirdly bulky, I can't read the hand very well either. There's some perspective issues with his feet as well, he doesn't look like he's standing on the ground, but rather tippy toing just on top of it. His lower left leg looks unnaturally twitched as well; it looks like his leg is broken. The armor on his legs should, as far as I can tell, be symmetric, but from what I can tell, the armor on the right leg isn't "placed" on the same place as the armor is on the left leg. Generally, his armor and lower body look a little rushed, I think you should take a little time to edit and refine it, because currently it looks a little wobbly. I think you might've picked up a bit more than you can carry with this.

That being said, though, the piece is quite nice. I like the weapon's design and texture, which I think you handled pretty well.

SacreDoom @ 6/7/2012 06:02 commented on frog

Right now it looks like the frog is floating. make the feet stay on the ground, and focus on animating the throat and the back.

SacreDoom @ 6/5/2012 00:55 commented on Saber Idle

I think she's holding her arms a bit awkwardly. If it's an idle position, why is she wasting all her energy on holding the sword in the air instead of resting it on the ground, or her shoulder?

On another note, why are her hands stroking up and down the hilt of the sword? Is she trying to send a message to her enemies? ._.

SacreDoom @ 5/26/2012 03:02 commented on section A-A

I think that this is a little overrated. Sure, it's nice and all, but no need to go crazy over it.

However, it does have a charm. I'm a bit confused about the tail, however. What's going on there?

SacreDoom @ 5/21/2012 11:18 commented on Archer VS Zombies 1

Why're all the zombies gingers?

Oh yea, they don't have souls. >:3

SacreDoom @ 5/14/2012 04:18 commented on Mini Minish

My quick fix on the left. I switched out the greenish shade you used on the dark side of the face with a reddish-pink one. Makes him look a bit more natural, don't you think?

SacreDoom @ 5/6/2012 11:50 commented on Mini Minish

His skiin looks too green. Try "reddening" it a bit.

SacreDoom @ 5/3/2012 06:18 commented on Random NPC bodies

Male nipples are, I'm pretty sure.

SacreDoom @ 5/1/2012 23:10 commented on Slym's Pxile game Mockup I - new version

A dark outline around the character would indeed help a lot.