BlazingBlyde @ 5/29/2014 17:47 commented on NES Megaman Redo Mockup

Your mockups are always a treat. Fantastic work.

BlazingBlyde @ 5/21/2014 20:10 commented on Night Shop

What a palette. Seriously great work here! I enjoy the background too - tasty what you've done with just those handful of colors.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/10/2014 10:18 commented on Ah... tree?

Neat! I understand now. I hope to see more stuff from this project!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/9/2014 22:00 commented on Ah... tree?

Lovely as usual. You've textured the piece really well, although I'm not a fan of the selout on the tree platforms.

BlazingBlyde @ 2/8/2014 11:19 commented on Military Cannons

Textures are unreal. The sand is marvelous. Great stuff.

BlazingBlyde @ 7/16/2013 21:58 commented on Wind Waker Link Pixel Art

So this is actually stealing already stolen art.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/13/2013 20:20 commented on Dungeon Dashers Logo

Seriously rockin stuff. I agree that the handle of the axe? tomahawk? seems rough in comparison to everything else, which is top notch and obviously very carefully crafted. Regardless, amazing work.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/13/2013 11:36 commented on Lure

This is amazing. Think when the big thing impacts the floor, the horse should jump or maybe even the entire frame. Aside from some animation quirks, this is nice work.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/12/2013 23:37 commented on Togum, Clamper, Buzz-Kill

I always enjoy these creatures of yours. Such a good sense of volume. I'd say the orange bits aren't as developed as the rest of them though. Hope the project is coming along well - if anything, there's great pixels in it!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/12/2013 15:21 commented on Cat Head Move

Woah, great animation. Reminds me a bit of Knuckles, as well as old cartoons where characters had loads of expression. Superb!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/11/2013 11:50 commented on Savepoint

Lighting is great, and there's a really solid sense of volume. Great stuff!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/11/2013 11:50 commented on Astro Boy

Awesome tributes. I love the lighting changes, really gives off a sense of atmosphere.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/9/2013 22:19 commented on Shantae: Risky's Revenge town backgrounds

Gorgeous. I need a 3DS/DSi to play this.  Loving the colors!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/8/2013 14:34 commented on Strider Hiryu

Best scarf ever. I really enjoy these reimaginations you're doing - so full of character.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/6/2013 20:42 commented on I need an avatar

Great stuff! I personally would like to see the entire thing with no outlines; the selout bothers me a tiny bit. Otherwise it's nicely done work.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/6/2013 18:16 commented on Nomad Character

I admire the whole limited palette thing. It's definitely a useful skill, keep at it!

Upon first glance I notice that some colors are quite close in value. You should place all colors next to all the other colors and be able to identify each clearly - if not, you could stand to reduce the palette a tad. Great work nonetheless.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/5/2013 14:22 commented on Tiny Mutant Ninja Turtles

I'd buy it. Adorable, and probably tons of fun.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/5/2013 13:03 commented on Red Mutt

Missed this because of the preview thing! And what a shame that would have been - lovely animation here, lots of great secondary motion. Think the ears stand out to me the most the more I look at them - they seem to jerk back while looping. There also seems to be a frame where the inside of the ear is uncolored.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/4/2013 14:53 commented on Absolute Batman Victory

Seconding the 3 colors comment. This reads very nicely, good stuff!

BlazingBlyde @ 3/3/2013 11:19 commented on Marketplace

I do agree - there seems to be a huge disparity between background art and character art. Congratulations on the work though, it's amazing.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/2/2013 10:19 commented on ladder to ?????????

I like that it isn't overly complicated, it gets the point across. Good stuff.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/2/2013 10:18 commented on Temple

This is a sick piece. I can only say that it seems the doors have less polish to them than the rest of the background, which isn't saying much because it's mostly beautiful. Superb job.

BlazingBlyde @ 3/1/2013 16:00 commented on Bamboo Forest

Absolutely beautiful...

BlazingBlyde @ 2/27/2013 20:49 commented on Ghost Knight

Awesome animation. I think you can push the anticipation (right *before it grows lances) some more, that would really bring it out.

BlazingBlyde @ 2/27/2013 20:48 commented on Character #1

It does remind me of Marceline, not a bad thing. Anyway, cool stuff going on here! You may want to revisit her right arm; the shading there looks a bit rough.