SwissedToast @ 6/13/2012 13:08 commented on Mayuri

Ya, I had problems with color count mainly because I had to make an extra shade for each color for anti-aliasing. I dunno if I overdid it with the AA, I tired to AA practically everything.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

SwissedToast @ 4/14/2012 06:26 commented on Riot Project

Sorry these are custom equipments designed specifically for the Maplestory base. There's actually going to be a complete sprite sheet based off the body base for Flash animations. The forum I'm used to everything is made for the Maplestory base so I wasn't thinking about it. I did not inted to plagerize or take credit for the base.

SwissedToast @ 3/29/2012 16:08 commented on Puella Plantae Vita (deformed)

Very nice Anime style!

SwissedToast @ 3/29/2012 16:04 commented on Nightmare Legion

I saw these on Pixiv! Madotsuki! Very nice job, my favorite effects.

If anyone's interested this is what they are based off of http://yumenikki.wikia.com/wiki/Effects

SwissedToast @ 3/21/2012 14:13 commented on The Fray Bat

One of the best mini-animations I've seen. The transition is great as well.

SwissedToast @ 3/21/2012 14:11 commented on A tree in the wind

That's really nice, not overdone at all. I'm not liking the quick 2-frame shaking too much though, seems too fast and unnatural.

SwissedToast @ 2/23/2012 17:28 commented on pew pew pew

Be careful about banding, it creates a very jaggy and undesired feel

SwissedToast @ 2/16/2012 21:49 commented on Corrupted Lizard God

Congratulations on top pixel!

SwissedToast @ 2/16/2012 21:49 commented on Chrono Trigger: Guardia Forest Remake

The scenery is amazing!

SwissedToast @ 2/10/2012 15:51 commented on Hullpatcher 1010

You should watch out for banding

SwissedToast @ 2/10/2012 15:50 commented on Steambox3

I like those motion blurs you did.

SwissedToast @ 2/5/2012 13:46 commented on Extended ashes

The sky looks a bit plain for a sunset.

SwissedToast @ 2/5/2012 13:41 commented on the edge

Ooh this is great! I'm especially loving the way you did the trees. Very nice job with the shadows.

SwissedToast @ 2/5/2012 01:18 commented on Tiny Elvis' Beach Resort

I see a cityscape with an incoming atomic explosion

SwissedToast @ 2/1/2012 15:25 commented on Schoolgirl Bag

Whoa what program is this? Thanks for the crit too.

SwissedToast @ 1/19/2012 00:15 commented on Schoolgirl Bag

Thanks so much! I never thought of breaking up the black outlines but it really does make a difference. AA really does make parts much more harmonious. Some trouble I had was when to AA, I just added a pixel or two for outline shifts. I was a bit worried that the ball might look too bally and look odd. For the face I'm not sure as to what parts I could shade, I tried some depressions along her eyes but it didn't turn out so well.

SwissedToast @ 1/1/2012 21:07 commented on Malucca

Splendid! It was really enjoyable.

SwissedToast @ 1/1/2012 00:30 commented on Robert

I feel the straight lines disrupt the overall feeling. Really amazing though. Lovin the details on the grass and the smoke.

SwissedToast @ 12/19/2011 01:01 commented on Girl 2 Idle

A bit overdone in my opinion, seems more like rocking out on a guitar to me.

SwissedToast @ 11/25/2011 13:39 commented on RPG tileset

Lovin the trees

SwissedToast @ 11/24/2011 15:00 commented on tears of time

I didn't notice the second face but when I did I jumped.

SwissedToast @ 11/24/2011 14:58 commented on BPAL - Sunbird

Im thinking the shine would look better if it was placed off-center instead of at the edge. A frontal left/right light source almost always looks better than pure left/right.

SwissedToast @ 11/10/2011 15:05 commented on Ghostfire

What an amazing atmosphere

SwissedToast @ 10/31/2011 13:09 commented on drinking lessons with suika

I lost it at the wiggling part. How many frames was this out of curiosity?

SwissedToast @ 10/27/2011 19:18 commented on how appropriate, you fight like a cow!

Amazing