xxmantisxx @ 10/1/2017 07:51 commented on happy runnn

VERY HAPPY

xxmantisxx @ 9/23/2017 06:53 commented on Alien 6

It's a very fun kind of style! It looks like an acryllic painting. I really adore teh anti aliasing and the lumpy shape of this guy. Wonderful piece!

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:53 commented on Archer

I love this! Reminds me of the walk cycles in Ico games (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:49 commented on Roses

Such beautifully rendered petals! Wonderful work (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:46 commented on Goblin LUL

Nice and fluid! Good work!

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:16 commented on Garnet

This is lovely! I love the pose and I love cotton candy Garnet (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:15 commented on Blue They Were, and Golden-bodied

I absolutely love the shapes here!!! You're expressing great form and wonderful poses and the color arrangement is so fantastic

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:14 commented on Cursed Nun

This is such an atmosphering and expressive piece! I love it (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/12/2017 03:17 commented on Portrait of Lynn

This is a fantastic piece! You've done a really great job with the clarity of it and I love the colors on her hair!!!

xxmantisxx @ 9/1/2017 21:47 commented on Barbell girl

Love her! The form is great, and the use of negative space is really nice. She's buff like a Street Fighter character (:

xxmantisxx @ 8/30/2017 06:36 commented on An Unprecedented Find

The texture looks really good! And I love how the shapes are so readable at their size, it's really impressive!

xxmantisxx @ 8/29/2017 19:29 commented on Casual

That's a wild story - especially since, and this is a guess, but I think it had more to do with the cheating than whatever "dancing" happened!

Appreciate the feedback! My inspiration was a lot of things, but I wanted to capture the essence of a "middle of a relationship feeling" - the butterflies are all but gone, there aren't any fireworks or heartmending moments, but that's all the same replaced by a quiet, constant feeling of comfort. You can relax, talk, and be OPEN (Hence naked people, opened window, clear light) with one another! I wanted to capture the feeling of being part of someone else, and feeling them be a part of you :)

thank you for asking!

xxmantisxx @ 7/30/2017 23:01 commented on Mantroid Trooper 2013 -> 2017

I think your improvement is very good!! I love the shading and color choices, and the shape and pose are a lot more organic!

xxmantisxx @ 7/22/2017 18:57 commented on Booby

Love the pose, love the face! I wish this little man would sit on his last frame for a few seconds and give me a good look at him out of motion though!

xxmantisxx @ 7/22/2017 18:56 commented on Cop

I can't decide if it's one cop in a disguise and out of it, or two identically burly cops.

Either way. I'm happy.

( Good art (: )

xxmantisxx @ 7/22/2017 18:53 commented on red sand

Absolutely gorgeous! Good consistency of light application! I love the shape and how well it's all framed!

xxmantisxx @ 7/22/2017 18:52 commented on Hey! Listen!

I think it looks fantastic! I love the sparkles and how well they track and emphasize the motion!

xxmantisxx @ 7/18/2017 10:18 commented on mantis

Maybe the point was to have "MANTIS" in big letters across the screen! It's reason enough for me!

Also, thanks for making a portait of me!

xxmantisxx @ 6/30/2017 21:46 commented on Spidery Tree

It's absolutely worth sharing, I love it!

xxmantisxx @ 6/23/2017 11:02 commented on Marsha, the Terraformer

@Chrilly,

Thank you! It's my ambition to make as many chubby characters as I can

xxmantisxx @ 4/18/2017 07:38 commented on Bloodlust

She's really cool! I really love those legs and this pose is so interesting and dynamic!

xxmantisxx @ 4/18/2017 07:36 commented on The Three Stages of a Bunny Nap

So kind of you to ask (:

xxmantisxx @ 4/16/2017 08:24 commented on River Complementary

I love the execution and the forethought that went into this! I think you achieved that distinct split of color really well, and I think you kept visual interest high while making something that's balanced in noise on both halves! I love it (:

xxmantisxx @ 3/28/2017 15:25 commented on A Blur in Time

I super appreciate the comment though!!! I'll keep it in mind

xxmantisxx @ 3/28/2017 14:54 commented on A Blur in Time

I definitely feel that I have not broken her back. I attempted this pose and use my own photos of myself as a direct reference. You can definitely turn like that!