xxmantisxx @ 2/20/2018 05:45 commented on Pixel Dailies - "Salvage"

Ohhh my goodness! This is so wonderfully cute! I love the colors and you've made great use of them. Really fantastic!

xxmantisxx @ 2/19/2018 12:57 commented on His Favorites

@TRUEvector thank you!

xxmantisxx @ 2/18/2018 06:47 commented on Skully - Jump

Hey don't listen to @Metaru! They tend to be a major ass to all newer artists haha! I totally like what you did here - the colors look great and I like the design too! The only thing you need to worry about is making more art and trying to enjoy it. I know I've done my fair share of megaman sprite edits!!!

xxmantisxx @ 1/31/2018 07:25 commented on Cute turtle update!

Love this little turtle!

xxmantisxx @ 1/7/2018 07:35 commented on Fallout Inventory

Lovely! I agree w/ the precvious comment, you've captured the essence of Fallout really well and the colors / textures look wonderful on this screen. Great work!

xxmantisxx @ 1/7/2018 07:34 commented on SHAMAN

This is a great design with superb color choice! The shadows and highlights make a really clear shape and the whole piece comes together wonderfully

xxmantisxx @ 1/7/2018 07:33 commented on Armored Frous

I really like this! You've nailed the 3d shape and the colors you chose are really cool! Very good

xxmantisxx @ 1/7/2018 07:32 commented on Return Home

So quaint and sweet (: I really love the house and the contrast all the colors have

xxmantisxx @ 1/7/2018 07:31 commented on SUPER COP HERO

Loving these angular shapes & shadows <3

xxmantisxx @ 11/6/2017 06:07 commented on DanieruAvatar

So wonderful!

xxmantisxx @ 10/22/2017 08:30 commented on Borderlands

Good work! They're all super recognizable and their poses are all unique and cool!

xxmantisxx @ 10/1/2017 07:51 commented on happy runnn

VERY HAPPY

xxmantisxx @ 9/23/2017 06:53 commented on Alien 6

It's a very fun kind of style! It looks like an acryllic painting. I really adore teh anti aliasing and the lumpy shape of this guy. Wonderful piece!

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:53 commented on Archer

I love this! Reminds me of the walk cycles in Ico games (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:49 commented on Roses

Such beautifully rendered petals! Wonderful work (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/15/2017 06:46 commented on Goblin LUL

Nice and fluid! Good work!

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:16 commented on Garnet

This is lovely! I love the pose and I love cotton candy Garnet (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:15 commented on Blue They Were, and Golden-bodied

I absolutely love the shapes here!!! You're expressing great form and wonderful poses and the color arrangement is so fantastic

xxmantisxx @ 9/14/2017 07:14 commented on Cursed Nun

This is such an atmosphering and expressive piece! I love it (:

xxmantisxx @ 9/12/2017 03:17 commented on Portrait of Lynn

This is a fantastic piece! You've done a really great job with the clarity of it and I love the colors on her hair!!!

xxmantisxx @ 9/1/2017 21:47 commented on Barbell girl

Love her! The form is great, and the use of negative space is really nice. She's buff like a Street Fighter character (:

xxmantisxx @ 8/30/2017 06:36 commented on An Unprecedented Find

The texture looks really good! And I love how the shapes are so readable at their size, it's really impressive!

xxmantisxx @ 8/29/2017 19:29 commented on Casual

That's a wild story - especially since, and this is a guess, but I think it had more to do with the cheating than whatever "dancing" happened!

Appreciate the feedback! My inspiration was a lot of things, but I wanted to capture the essence of a "middle of a relationship feeling" - the butterflies are all but gone, there aren't any fireworks or heartmending moments, but that's all the same replaced by a quiet, constant feeling of comfort. You can relax, talk, and be OPEN (Hence naked people, opened window, clear light) with one another! I wanted to capture the feeling of being part of someone else, and feeling them be a part of you :)

thank you for asking!

xxmantisxx @ 7/30/2017 23:01 commented on Mantroid Trooper 2013 -> 2017

I think your improvement is very good!! I love the shading and color choices, and the shape and pose are a lot more organic!

xxmantisxx @ 7/22/2017 18:57 commented on Booby

Love the pose, love the face! I wish this little man would sit on his last frame for a few seconds and give me a good look at him out of motion though!