gogglecrab @ 1/9/2017 12:51 commented on one more !

This will make for an interesting geographical survey.

gogglecrab @ 4/6/2016 06:31 commented on NES Faces

This is some solid work right here my friend!

gogglecrab @ 3/30/2016 15:38 commented on Snow Goblins

There's an incredible amount of detail in this for having just four colors. Amazing work here!

gogglecrab @ 1/2/2016 15:13 commented on artemis & the catoblepas

Said it before and I'll say it again, a damn fine job you've done here my friend!

gogglecrab @ 12/23/2015 20:19 commented on Christmas Cupcakes

Damn do those look tasty!

gogglecrab @ 10/12/2015 09:53 commented on Tree

*SCCHHHH*

"PYXL TO MISSION CONTROL."

*SCCHHHH*

"DO WE HAVE COLOR CONFORMATION? OVER."

*SCCHHHH*

"ROGER DODGER, MISSION CONTROL TO PYXL. SENDING CONFORMATION NOW, OVER."

. . .

"UPLOAD COMPLETE. OVER."

*SCCHHHH*

gogglecrab @ 7/25/2015 21:45 commented on Dancing snader

Not that this is top priority, but if we're doing a full blown site overhaul, perhaps we should invest some time into some new smileys? Not that the current ones aren't beautimous, they just seem a bit... dated.

You know now that I think about it, if I recall correctly wasn't there even some sort of contest being run to update them?

gogglecrab @ 5/9/2015 16:43 commented on Some oldish hats

I don't know why, but when I look at these all I think is...

Great work!

gogglecrab @ 5/2/2015 11:45 commented on Criss-Cross

Simple yet strangely intoxicating!

gogglecrab @ 5/1/2015 12:46 commented on ROA - Forest Stage

This is absolutely. Positively. Beautimous! The magenta coloring in the leaves are utterly delicious.

gogglecrab @ 4/26/2015 09:07 commented on They Live

By the looks of this I assume he's all out of bubblegum? Either way, I'd play the hell out of this, Excellent work my friend!

EDIT: Ah, read the title, bravo.

gogglecrab @ 4/20/2015 13:01 commented on The wasteland king

Your best one yet, always getting better! Keep on it man!

gogglecrab @ 4/19/2015 10:39 commented on Naked

Really diggin' the clusters in this!

gogglecrab @ 4/6/2015 22:04 commented on Cynthia and G10's house

For having such a low-res canvas, the readability is amazing! Nice choice in colors too. Boy, I just want to live in there!

gogglecrab @ 1/23/2015 11:35 commented on Big Bird

Oh yeah! I'm sure you'd miss it a whole lot right after you just painstakingly chiseled away from an icy sarcophagus for your life with a crudely improvised poo knife...

No. You're not seeing things, you've read that correctly.

gogglecrab @ 1/21/2015 10:44 commented on Big Bird

You... I like you. You've just gone up quite a few notches in my book.

That literally just described the most stupendously perfect dessert one could ever conjure up for me!

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE MINT!

And Hapiel, that's the Bomb-Diggity man!

gogglecrab @ 1/21/2015 10:25 commented on Big Bird

Aye, have a great one you little bastards! Question though, with it being Dumbo's birthday and all, whoever will supply the birthday clown?

gogglecrab @ 1/19/2015 12:32 commented on Fish

Room for one more?

gogglecrab @ 1/17/2015 20:38 commented on MOONMAN

Love the clusters on that moon!

gogglecrab @ 1/15/2015 16:41 commented on Acorn

So simple yet I can't stop staring at it, beautifully done.

gogglecrab @ 1/15/2015 10:07 commented on Skipped leg day

Love dem colors!

gogglecrab @ 1/5/2015 07:27 commented on Pixel Energy

Oh I'm feelin' the energy alright! Nicely done, it's got my vote!

gogglecrab @ 12/31/2014 21:50 commented on Big Bird

Wow, is it really that time again already? it seems just yesterday I was commenting on my resolution about understanding Dumbo... still not any closer. Anywho,

Happy New Year To All! May it be filled with a whole lotta' pixel lovin'!

gogglecrab @ 12/18/2014 18:56 commented on Dumpling

Lovely!

gogglecrab @ 12/4/2014 15:33 commented on Big Bird

Many thanks my beetley brethren, always a joy hearing it from the master!

Today is the dawning of a new era for me, an era of freedom! An era of heroism! An era in which I may actually ACT on the behavior of impulse buying, ordering ALL the cheap garbage that taunts me on infomercials those many sleepless nights! AN ERA.... I may have gone a bit off track there.