mixlplix @ 12/7/2012 21:36 commented on Thraxalor

I just finished Legend of Blacksilver  maybe 8 months ago and I think I'd probably play this. Reminds me more of  a medieval Wasteland though.

mixlplix @ 10/23/2012 19:00 commented on Font Run Animation

Smooth. Love the skirt. HeartofGold makes a good point. Prob wouldnt take much effort but would add a lot.

mixlplix @ 10/16/2012 19:20 commented on Goddamned Tentaculats

Wouldn't change a thing. Nice action poses..

mixlplix @ 10/16/2012 18:08 commented on underwater

Blaster Master level 5 meets Section Z...? Nice

mixlplix @ 10/16/2012 18:04 commented on Little Antique Car

Lovely!!

mixlplix @ 10/4/2012 23:07 commented on Shmup Mockup

Hmm, Fantasy Zone....T.G.16...YES!!>>

mixlplix @ 10/4/2012 22:54 commented on Dragon Queen Mating Scene

I hope this link works (I hate photo Bucket).  Anyway, if so,  that right leg should look more like this..

Edit: Also, I'd get rid of those whiskers or make them more prominent.

mixlplix @ 10/1/2012 12:29 commented on Design Seed #2

Not quite sure how what I said is unrelated. And I'm not necessarily trying to support the artist. Just calling it how I see it. I'm actully a fan of your work Stava, but that don't mean I have to agree with everything you say.

And if you read the 2nd line of the 2nd paragraph you would see that your compliments were in fact considered.

And I wasn't trying to spam...I felt the comment was very valid where I placed it.

mixlplix @ 10/1/2012 12:17 commented on Dragon Queen Mating Scene

I knew right away that the silhouette in the moon was the potential mate (based on the title). I love the textures for the most part but that of the wings doesn't seem to match the rest. Also, I would really like to see the ankle of the right leg. At the moment it looks like a stump with toes.

mixlplix @ 10/1/2012 10:46 commented on Design Seed #2

Well, this is why I don't post more on this site. You people seem to look way too hard for negatives. Then on the other hand praise those who dont necessarily deserve it because their you friend or some shit. Artists dont grow that way.

Pixel Art is naturally going to be  full of anatomical inaccuracies, yet it seems that people here either cant wait to shoot others down or recreate others work in their own vision. All the while including some minor compliment in order to not come off as biased. I took an anatomy class in college and if there is one thing I learned from it is that the human body varies greatly and can appear quite  un-ideal. To complain that a feature is 1 pixel off is being a bit anal IMO. Wish04 obviously put time and effort into this and decided it was what they wanted to portray. Ever heard of a thing called "Artist licence". Shit.. I mean we might as well shun Anime characters for having 3x head size and huge eyes,etc.

This brings to mind the time the only person to ever try to criticize me on one of my entries anatomy (which I was quite happy with) was some tool that never even managed to get one of his entries approved.

mixlplix @ 10/1/2012 07:02 commented on Design Seed #2

One pixel to the right...really? Talk about nit picking..This is a nice entry, square flowers and all.

mixlplix @ 9/29/2012 21:21 commented on TSR Project

Brilliant

mixlplix @ 9/13/2012 19:28 commented on Xshathra Vairya

This is very different from anything else I've seen of yours but I still new it was you. You have one of the most recognizable styles. In fact I have a WIP in which I try to mimic your style. Perhaps I'll finish one day...

mixlplix @ 8/16/2012 16:51 commented on Plasma Identified

I dont want to like this cuz I'm not sure whats going on, but I kinda do like it. I'm curious as to what inspired this.

mixlplix @ 8/16/2012 16:45 commented on Fun for REAL Men

That sig dont bother me at all. Reminds me of Abe (Abes Oddesey) on acid;)

mixlplix @ 8/16/2012 16:39 commented on V is for Vital

I tip my hat to you sir..

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 17:45 commented on Pyranon

How do you not know Pyramid head...? Nice

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 17:37 commented on ><

Too funny..Cures comment that is.

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 11:24 commented on Dragon Wars Renekton

I said I was just kidding about the fake account thing. Everythings gonna be OK. Good luck Phil

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 08:52 commented on MGS Beauty

Sexy, but a lot of similar colors here. 72 all together. I think you could cut the color count in half. Undoubtedly why its still in queue. Reminds me of Bloodspits work

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 08:36 commented on Eye of Darkness

This reminds me of a scene I use to draw repeatedly as a kid. Nice. The texture of the moon throws me off a bit though

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 08:29 commented on Dragon Wars Renekton

See, this is what I'm talking about. After I made that post I posted some work of my own which you complimented and I thanked you. I said to myself, maybe he's more open to criticism than I thought. Now you reply to this thread with an attitude. I dont understand your logic. You say people bother you yet you have something to say about everything on like every post. Dont you think that bothers people?

mixlplix @ 8/12/2012 08:17 commented on Solemn House

Thanks jolanso. I agree and considered most of that while making this. Except for the struggle for a focal point. I'll watch out for that. I need to look for some pre-made palettes while I'm getting familiar with pixeling

mixlplix @ 8/11/2012 21:34 commented on Camille

Why has this game not been made yet.................?

mixlplix @ 8/11/2012 21:26 commented on Marina

Your @ level 7. You want a gaussian blur, yet you dont know how to apply it. This is the first time I've used the expression, but, OMFG. Uhh... if you're using photoshop it's under Filter>Blur>Gaussian blur. Good luck getting anything posted on PJ using that method though...