Sinister_95 @ 10/22/2011 10:30 commented on Hitler

That's so cool, and yet simple... Why didn't I think of that? :D

Sinister_95 @ 10/22/2011 10:26 commented on The First Swaggernaut

Cute, I can read it well at 2x and while I like SacreDoom's visor better, it still looks good.

Sinister_95 @ 9/30/2011 16:47 commented on Lurking In The Woods

Ha, guess it depends on how you look at Missouri. The people here are an odd bunch, never seen this many Confederate flags before, but the scenery is beautiful. I think I might make a piece similar to this, with multiple wolves. *shrug*

Sinister_95 @ 9/30/2011 11:52 commented on RPG Heroes

Very cool, the druid reminds me of Link, in a dress/robe. The thief is my favorite though. Nice character designs. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/30/2011 04:16 commented on mmmm-Van!

I love the colors in this! And that tree is simply awesome.

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:32 commented on The_Hovel

First time I saw the tree move I had to sit there and watch it move three more times before I was convinced I wasn't just seeing things. I love this.

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:29 commented on Opossum

Everytime I see your avatar one word comes to mind. Cute. And so now I'm finally faving it, as it deserves faving.

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:25 commented on Uncreative Day/Night Title UPDATE

Cute. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:22 commented on naruto!

Nice style and shading, even if I don't like the actual character or the show, I have to say, you made him look good.

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:22 commented on brawler

Love the shading on this. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:21 commented on Death Walks

Who doesn't love zombies? How can I not fave this. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:18 commented on Lurking In The Woods

Love it. I've tried to do a Werewolf several times and can never seem to get the pose right. This seems to be exactly right. I love it. I also like how you did the background, my morning commutes actually look like that, only more green...

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:13 commented on Elk's Deathwing

Holy Shit.

Sinister_95 @ 9/29/2011 21:05 commented on Skaven Battle Line

I remember seeing this about a year ago when browsing pixel art, it was in the Hall of Fame and I was lurking... This piece has kinda stuck with me through that time and been an influence on me in more ways than one. So glad I've found it again. Can't fave it enough. I love it.

Sinister_95 @ 9/26/2011 20:09 commented on Four Colour Moulin Rouge

Very nice, I like the feel this piece has, and how complicated it can look despite it's simplistic nature. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/26/2011 04:21 commented on DEV WEAPONS - Code Dept.

Wow, this is awesome. :D Love the effects on each of them, and I like how you incorporated the game pad onto the second sword, creative.

Sinister_95 @ 9/25/2011 18:01 commented on Ninja (Art Dump)

Fantastic, love the style, and the animation is very fluid!

Sinister_95 @ 9/24/2011 19:27 commented on Character designs 1,2

Wow this is amazing. Their clothes are truly fantastic!

Sinister_95 @ 9/24/2011 10:02 commented on Year of the donkey

Nice, I really love the style of this!

Sinister_95 @ 9/22/2011 17:50 commented on PCHOOOOO

Love it, the world needs more things like this. :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/21/2011 16:36 commented on Pixel portraits

Love it! :D

Sinister_95 @ 9/21/2011 05:08 commented on Draculoid

Thanks guys, looking at it now that foot really is at a painful angle... ._.

As far as his legs are concerned though I wasn't going for realism there, that's hust how I draw legs. xD Thanks for the feedback though. Appreciate it.

Sinister_95 @ 9/19/2011 14:17 commented on The rise of sporting BRICs

Fantastic, I love it! Really love the palms too, this is great!

Sinister_95 @ 9/19/2011 14:10 commented on Shotgun Avatar

Thanks guys! :D

@StckyTape Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I tried to get all of them but I guess a few of them got away. I'll fix that up later.

Sinister_95 @ 9/18/2011 17:04 commented on Not So Fresh Chow Mein