drlego @ 7/2/2020 20:14 commented on Entrance to the City

Nice touches abound!

drlego @ 7/1/2020 19:08 commented on Random Sprite Dump 5

I like the blue mushroom head goblin. Very good personality on that one!

drlego @ 7/1/2020 18:56 commented on 7th (or 8th??) Anniversary ouo

Nicely done -- I like the palette.

drlego @ 6/30/2020 18:41 commented on basement

If Pizza is involved I approve. Nice style!

drlego @ 6/30/2020 18:20 commented on Le Robot

Excellent work! I particularly like the frog and the rooster. Well done. Good luck with the contest.

drlego @ 6/29/2020 08:35 commented on Collection cards

Reminds me of 'Crawl'

drlego @ 6/28/2020 11:58 commented on Beholder Cave

At first glance it looked like a monster version of my cat sitting down begging for food. If you shift the mountain thing to the right, it will give greater contrast to the floaty monster.

Perhaps it would not hurt to add 1 or 2 colors to each layer of background because it looks very flat and 'rushed/unpolished/unfinished'

Nice work.

drlego @ 6/26/2020 19:45 commented on ABANANA

Done;;;;

drlego @ 6/14/2020 22:12 commented on Six Fanarts Challenge - pack 3

100/100 for adding The Maxx!

drlego @ 12/10/2011 18:46 commented on Feeding Time

@ epoxy & Gecimen; back when I did this piece I was stoked on the trees. All I see now is their flaws and how they can be refined. Funny how looking at old work always brings up that notion..

drlego @ 12/10/2011 18:44 commented on Feeding Time

@ Mrmo, Yeah that's me. Should've kept it rolling... ahh c'est la vie. Your art is amazing by the way. I'm totally stoked pixel art is still alive and well :)

drlego @ 12/8/2011 13:45 commented on Feeding Time

I ran a Warcraft fansite / Comic strip when I was in college called warbucket.com

I moved on, but there are still a bunch of users active at the 'adopted' forums @ warbucket.org (none of my work still lives there, though)