unimportant @ 12/8/2013 17:59 commented on Old Lady

Well,  the only thing I can think of is that you sort of abused dithering, and I dont' think it serves any purpose, giving a noisy texture, specially on her hair and skin...

But you managed to make the colors interesting and I'm loving how you added hints of different colors on some parts, like the chin or the ear, so as a colour excercise I think it's good

unimportant @ 11/29/2013 18:53 commented on DOUBLE BASCULIN

I love stunfisk an he's so underappreciated, nice work, the actual games would look so cool if the battles were like this

unimportant @ 11/29/2013 18:50 commented on Wood mice

this is super cute, I love it!

unimportant @ 11/29/2013 18:50 commented on Chest Closing

nice animation

unimportant @ 11/27/2013 11:41 commented on Legend Mock-up

I think the same as Damian, it's kinda weird to have link and the octoroks in a much smaller resolution than the rest... I don't have problems with link, but I think the rules said something about an original game or something along the lines, so probably it's not an acceptable entry...(??)

unimportant @ 11/25/2013 10:34 commented on Little My

Yessss! Snufkin is my favourite c:

unimportant @ 11/20/2013 17:39 commented on Swing

Thank you, and yeah, cellphones weren't meant for pixelling I can tell you that...

unimportant @ 11/20/2013 17:29 commented on Swing

well I didn't do everything on my phone, I did a basic sketch with the pose and tried to polish it, but it was too complicated to get the pixels where I wanted them to be with my sausage fingers and the tiny screen, so I finished it on my computer... this is how it looked before I decided to just finish it on the computer https://twitter.com/notevenashamed/status/401090712189403136/photo/1

unimportant @ 11/20/2013 17:21 commented on david

ahahaah me alegro que haya quedado parecido entonces

unimportant @ 2/17/2013 19:51 commented on Puppy Powa!

I don't know i it was intentional or not, but it seems a frame has highlights in the lines, but then a couple of frames don't...

I'd like it better if the ears were reacting to the wind too, but it's pretty cute and the palette is so nice ;v;

And I don't think you need a mentor, lol, you seem to figure how to improve in every pic, kudos

unimportant @ 2/17/2013 18:54 commented on Pugface

This is so lovely, I think it's my favourite entry ♥

unimportant @ 2/7/2013 20:08 commented on I'm Gonna Wreck it!

whoah, this is super cute ♥

unimportant @ 2/1/2013 17:48 commented on Animal Crossing Characters

Thanks, I don't know why I never thought of that, but now I have one of them as my avatar, xD

unimportant @ 2/1/2013 17:45 commented on Animal Crossing Characters

I'll eventualy draw him, my goal for this year is to pixel every villager from Wild World at least

unimportant @ 1/31/2013 23:49 commented on mreaow

I really enjoy this style

unimportant @ 1/25/2013 14:56 commented on first idle animation

sorry to bother you, but I tried to make the movement more subtle, does it look better now? (the old one is in the description)

unimportant @ 1/25/2013 14:56 commented on first idle animation

I tried to fix it, sorry to bother you, but do you think it looks better now?

unimportant @ 1/25/2013 12:57 commented on first idle animation

that's because I had a nostalgia attack and drew one of my old neopets, it was a grey dino that looked really sad, here's a ref: http://pets.neopets.com/cp/vvxf5x4t/1/4.png

unimportant @ 1/25/2013 12:56 commented on first idle animation

you're right ;n; well, I'll try to fix the movement, but I'm at a loss about the arms... maybe that's what makes it look like humping?

unimportant @ 1/25/2013 12:55 commented on first idle animation

thanks, I'll try to adjust the speed

unimportant @ 11/27/2012 19:47 commented on Weird cat remake

weird shading is my favourite kind of shading. Nice job!

unimportant @ 1/13/2012 19:01 commented on Gabberix

I really like it, it's like... telling me the latest gossips in the spaceship or something. I really like the animation, it's really fluid and nice C:

The only bad  thing I noticed are two pixels that appear in the neckline during the animation and are only visible for one frame.

unimportant @ 1/6/2012 15:30 commented on Nageki

Thanks a bunch for the links and feedback, I'm kinda new to this so I didn't even knew the terminology, I'll have all that stuff in mind. I agree with what you said except that I tried to emulate the feather texture with the noise, I tried dithering it and it didn't look like I intended... but maybe I just need to practice more... I'll try to make a revised version soon, thanks again ♥

unimportant @ 1/2/2012 09:16 commented on Nageki

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I didn't use black for anything though, the darkest color is a dark blue, do you think it would look better if I made it a little less dark?