Ulis @ 6/23/2013 06:19 commented on la prophetesse

Ulis @ 2/18/2013 11:08 commented on Isometric landscape

Your tree has a shading as if the light environment was different from the rest (like a situation of hard light), you will make it better by not giving it that much shade, (the back receives some light from the grass, the water etc).

Ulis @ 11/19/2012 09:45 commented on Rapporter UI design prototype

"yes" in red and "no" in green are somehow disturbing Oo

Ulis @ 10/24/2012 10:16 commented on PJ Magazine: Black and White Edition

^^

I love to browse stock images on deviantart, I recognized Maria Amanda 's eyes at first glance on the preview image !

I don't see why you're detailing the hair so much after the head, the reference is a good photo with a good focus, here the level of details is a little weird.

Great job with the transparent veil, I hope to see your image finished : )

Ulis @ 6/15/2012 05:58 commented on My progress

Great improvement , as well for the pixel as for the mapping and much encouraging : )

Ulis @ 2/3/2012 01:37 commented on Totoro's... child?

Very cute ! I want to hug it !

Maybe you can add some eyeblink ? I think totoros have it.

Ulis @ 1/31/2012 10:08 commented on tiny flying elephants graze

Nice idea ! I hope to see more pixels of you : )

Ulis @ 1/31/2012 10:04 commented on Gri

Thank you for this edited version I'll try to work it again.

I know what you mean about the cheek line, it was a risk for me to add it but it was looking more realistic, though we "feel" it  a lot like aging the character., on another hand, I wouldn't want her to look to smooth like I see in some CG where it looks artificial...

I've been it told already about the number of reds. : (

Thank you for your comment and for the fave !

Ulis @ 1/31/2012 01:46 commented on la prophetesse

Merci pour le commentaire et le fave !

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 13:22 commented on Old GC Avatar

Some parts look good and some awkward (especially the black fabric, it get one pixel lower at the same x each time. You should try once to work without lineart. By this I don't mean you won't have to refine the shapes but that it might help you to try to see things as shaded blocks.

Very self speaking for your avatar : )

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 11:22 commented on WaterDrop

Captivating, it almost looks like a fractal !

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 10:54 commented on Gri

Thaaanks !

Since she's a beloved character, chances are high that I work on her again. After some time, my thought was that the lines on the neck were ... granny-like. So, maybe something like a small secondary highlight on the left and right ? That doesn't sound too hard to do !

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 10:50 commented on Gri

I'll probably try these. And to somehow fix this skintone... she's supposed to be Russian : /

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 10:48 commented on la prophetesse

Ooh... that much : S

When I was pixeling them, they looked to me correct enough. I don't know what to fear more, working on feet again or adding shoes : I've never been good at any.

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 10:41 commented on la prophetesse

I will be updating the description when I access the computer I started this on. I searched for hours the deviantart gallery without finding the reference again : (

Hmmm yes nudity warning, understood.

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 10:39 commented on la prophetesse

Aucun idée, peut être plus de cinquante, qui sait ? Mes habitudes de dolleuse font que je ne me resteins pas en palette, si j'ai besoin d'une couleur intermédiaire, d'un mélange spécial, je prends (ce qui se rapproche de la cG finalement). Autant sur la palette de peau et de violet c'est à peu près limité, autant tout ce qui concerne le reflet rose, j'y suis allée sans compter.

Tu es de retropixel, non ? Sanfrouah ça ne me dit rien pourtant...

Ulis @ 1/30/2012 07:21 commented on la prophetesse

It was supposed to ba a gift for 2012 so I was happy to have a "2" appearing in the background. I sure rushed it, though, I had not planned it beforehand, I had a deadline and I was fed up doing it.