HeatPhoenix @ 9/20/2013 15:14 commented on Taoism trio

I think it's alright to submit them all separately. I mean, you don't HAVE to. But you can if you want to, others have done so in the past!

HeatPhoenix @ 8/8/2013 07:29 commented on Demon/Angel Pixels 2 (NSFW)

The hands are kind of unreadable, unless you meant the left hand of the demon to be a hoof?

HeatPhoenix @ 8/8/2013 07:29 commented on Demon/Angel Pixels (NSFW)

It's kind of a fad on deviantArt and tumblr I believe.

HeatPhoenix @ 7/6/2013 07:54 commented on Damicon

You're awesome too.

HeatPhoenix @ 5/27/2013 12:57 commented on APH Spain

The anatomy at the hip is quite odd, it gives the impression of the femur locking into the waist...

HeatPhoenix @ 5/7/2013 11:53 commented on Blanc & Noir

It makes the blue look purple-ish. But to say gross...

HeatPhoenix @ 4/26/2013 07:42 commented on [EDITED] Icon

I really like this, but every moves besides the arms, which make the arms look REALLY static, you know?

HeatPhoenix @ 4/25/2013 13:56 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

It is, it's a skill. Good luck!

HeatPhoenix @ 4/25/2013 07:50 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

Well, not so much stable, it's about whether you see connected pixels or whether you see a smoothline for the curves on your Nutella-chan. If you get what I mean, as anitboton said (but in reverse), could be better with some anti-aliasing.

HeatPhoenix @ 4/24/2013 10:12 commented on The Boston Marathon: Terror on the Streets

To copy my reaction from dA:

[Oof! I definitely see where you are going with this. But this sure as hell isn't gonna win you any friends, hehe.]

HeatPhoenix @ 4/23/2013 12:17 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

Most lines, he means, I believe. You also forgot to delete some white in the texts.

HeatPhoenix @ 4/15/2013 08:30 commented on STAR WARS Tactical Battles - Hoth battle mockup

Crap, should've voted for this.

HeatPhoenix @ 4/9/2013 16:08 commented on iPixel

Gotta get rid of that white background probably, dude.

HeatPhoenix @ 4/8/2013 16:03 commented on Frenebabbys

How many colors did you use for this lovely piece?

HeatPhoenix @ 4/7/2013 09:51 commented on Mai Waifu

A portrait of me?! I'm flattered.

HeatPhoenix @ 4/4/2013 15:22 commented on Argos Weapons Test

and +1000 for liking what I linked. I guess we've reached status quo!

HeatPhoenix @ 4/4/2013 14:21 commented on Depot Warrior

I LIKE IT!

HeatPhoenix @ 4/4/2013 13:10 commented on Argos Weapons Test

I absolutely love blaster master, have you seen this:

HeatPhoenix @ 3/27/2013 07:40 commented on Just 'Fear less!'

I guess you make a good point, especially in the context of this piece. You've convinced me!

HeatPhoenix @ 3/27/2013 05:59 commented on Just 'Fear less!'

Exactly my point. It feels gross and you're constantly pulled back with your eyes, but not because you want to.

HeatPhoenix @ 3/27/2013 05:59 commented on Just 'Fear less!'

I don't disagree with the usage of gif images, just the, as connor called them, ping-pong animations are horrible. A perfect loop would be much more gentle look at.

HeatPhoenix @ 3/26/2013 04:25 commented on Just 'Fear less!'

Don't take it the wrong way but I feel like they're the single worst use of gif images on the internet.

HeatPhoenix @ 3/25/2013 13:17 commented on Just 'Fear less!'

That's a REALLY short loop, a lot like those tumblr gifs in that it doesn't ACTUALLY show anything but makes your eyes shoot all around the place.

HeatPhoenix @ 3/9/2013 05:11 commented on The Four Sacred Animals

いいなぁ。。。良く白を使いましたね。自分のホームページがありますか?

HeatPhoenix @ 2/9/2013 14:01 commented on Ladderboy

Maybe some AA would be good for this piece.