42and19 @ 3/5/2013 05:04 commented on The first step :)

This is really rather good and I hope you continue working on it. I wanted to expand on Antiboton's comment. The spacing of all your letters appears off. The P and the I look squished together, the X appears closer to the I than the E and the L looks lonely way out there.Also, the ballon looks deflated, by an amount that would prohibit floating. I love everything else about it. You color choice is excellent and unique. Along with the cartoonlike style. I would love to see more of this type of art from you.

42and19 @ 2/11/2013 18:48 commented on Distant Lands

Think of it this way. I see a lot of potential in this peice. It's really rather good, there are just a few things that need improvement. Therefore, it is worth the time of the community to actually comment on this peice. :)

42and19 @ 1/21/2013 13:20 commented on Distant Lands

Some others have commented in a similar vein but I feel the need to reiterate. The color choice is phenomenal and I love the enviroment. However, the castle is completely out of place. The perspective is off and the scale seems wierd. Also, the outline seems to clash with the enviroment. You seem to be implying a fish-eye lense point of view with the curve of the forest and clouds and yet the castle and moat do not match that.

Overall this is a good peice but it does need a little work.

42and19 @ 3/22/2012 20:55 commented on Wanna play?

This is very well handled. I love the color choice and the overall style.

42and19 @ 3/22/2012 19:42 commented on Under water

Very nice composition

42and19 @ 3/22/2012 19:40 commented on beyond mirror

You sir (or madam) have a gift for creativley using colors.

42and19 @ 3/22/2012 19:33 commented on way to nowhere

It's mainly the color choice. But for this peice it works perfectly

42and19 @ 3/22/2012 15:59 commented on way to nowhere

I really like this. I shouldn't but I do. A lot.

42and19 @ 3/15/2012 11:16 commented on Habitatat 1

These are well executed. I do think they could use some antialiasing but they are good none-the-less.

42and19 @ 3/14/2012 19:45 commented on The Good Booze

This is rather well done but I think it needs more contrast between the colors, or more saturation. It seems washed out.

42and19 @ 3/11/2012 15:23 commented on Let's be honest here guys...

Ha!

This is a win. I was considering entering with something boring like me wielding the 2 foot bar of aluminium that I keep by my bed at night.

42and19 @ 3/10/2012 08:38 commented on BANG!

This is delightful. :)

42and19 @ 3/10/2012 08:37 commented on Mini Lench

Very nice, however, if all she is supposed to be doing is swaying side to side slightly the bottom of the staff should stay static.

42and19 @ 3/10/2012 08:35 commented on Top hat fighter sprite

Something about the backward motion seems awkward. Not sure what it is though.

This is a very nice sprite though. One of the few animated ones in this weeks challange I would vote for.  :)

42and19 @ 3/9/2012 18:54 commented on Arachne's Spider with Dawnbringer's Palette

It's a nice palette isn't it? I'm currently competing in a challange on the minecraft forums and building an entire texture pack with that palette.

This creature delights me. I can imagine encountering this in a game and being afraid of what it would do. :)

42and19 @ 3/9/2012 11:56 commented on Fishmen can do something too!

This is delightful.

42and19 @ 3/9/2012 10:43 commented on Impaired Vision

Thanks for the comments and the feedback on the forums. Now to get myself a good avatar. :)

42and19 @ 3/9/2012 00:09 commented on Sad Slime

I agree about it looking more like a rock. However it is still captavating. I'm not sure I am seeing true lonlyness on it's face though. I think maybe the eyes need to be downcast a tad more. Or if you are going for a more triumphant look (just after the sadness as in your description) maybe upturn the corner of one mouth. A kind of smirk. :)

42and19 @ 3/8/2012 13:33 commented on Insert Disk

This makes me want to see a version of this with a 5 1/4 floppy. :)