rocka @ 6/11/2018 10:39 commented on Nightmare '95

I love how despite there being no yellows or reds, it almost feels like they are there on the Windows logo.

Really well done!

rocka @ 7/21/2016 11:12 commented on Remote Controller

Thanks!

My plan was to do one or two more channels but ran out of ideas and time by the end.

rocka @ 4/6/2016 01:34 commented on living room
The final result is amazing! Great job!

Is there any place where we can see all the main image updates?

rocka @ 3/23/2016 16:46 commented on GameBoy Advance

AA is so hard!  But yeah, it would probably fix the problems I had with some of the lines.

Do you think it would be possible to do AA with just these colors? Or would I need more?

rocka @ 3/23/2016 16:36 commented on GameBoy Advance

I have one too, but mostly use a gbmicro nowadays. I can't believe we used to play games on non-lit screens back then! :O

rocka @ 3/23/2016 09:44 commented on GameBoy Advance

Banding is something I'm not that good at detecting yet, I'll try to pay more attention to it. But yeah, there's a couple of things I could have done better, need to practice more! Thanks for the feedback! :D

I meant to delete the comment to submit it again as a reply to the CritiqueMyWork's comment.

rocka @ 3/21/2016 02:24 commented on Ace

Thanks!

The game is brower based and free, so feel free to try it any time. (doesn't work on chrome yet though )

rocka @ 3/18/2016 18:33 commented on My Chickenstreet Floor

I had never tought about that, but it's definitly true. Flat tvs and computers, game pads/tablets, ikea-like furniture, etc., are all products of this time period.

rocka @ 3/17/2016 13:19 commented on Teapot