Stava @ 10/2/2019 19:08 commented on Froggo

Awesome.

Stava @ 9/28/2019 08:00 commented on Spellbook

Awesome animation.

Stava @ 9/28/2019 06:51 commented on Miniature Sprites

@DerNachbar Thanks! That guy is the first character I did and he is my favorite aswell. :)

Stava @ 9/27/2019 14:59 commented on RED ROYALE [Twitch Emotes]

Really cute character, love the expressions.

Stava @ 9/27/2019 07:45 commented on Miniature Sprites

Thanks everyone!

@crecs I wrote a bit about it in description, some artists like to work with greyscale and then add colors afterwards, I was playing around with working in redscale since I felt like it helped me visualize things better with this piece. Also working with few colors and small palette to manage helped flesh out the ideas easier.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:46 commented on Akchill Glacier

Such creative character designs in this game haha, and the mockup and gameplay all together look great. Goodluck with the game.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:40 commented on Iso Ship

Really well executed. I especially like the cockpit area.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:36 commented on Portraits

I agree about the cat standing out from the rest, I think it might also have to do with the style itself, every character has quite a bit of contrast between their skin and their eyes making the eyes pop and easy to read, while the cats eyes are about same color as the skin, making it more difficult to read apart from the wrinkles.

Interesting portraits and clean work though.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:28 commented on Avatar

Interesting character, I like it.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:26 commented on Nuclear Throne tiles

Really creative and detail packed scenes.

Stava @ 9/25/2019 04:21 commented on Modern Wizard

Really cool palette, reminds me of the 80's cartoons.Pretty cool design overall and well done piece for most part, I just had a bit of a issue reading her face before zooming in.

Stava @ 9/24/2019 06:13 commented on Miniature Sprites

Thanks guys!

@gennoveus Thanks! Hm, that's a great idea. I just looked Hero Quest up, I should look into making a game mockup similar to it with these kind of sprites someday.

Stava @ 9/22/2019 12:28 commented on Dreamy

Hm, think you're right, I could've pulled it off with most of the original palette, with one of these solutions. Would've saved me from adding an extra color, too.

Stava @ 9/22/2019 11:49 commented on Dreamy

Thanks!
Here's a link to the original version. I think the colors were just too bright and a bit of a eye sore.

Haha yeah I like to experiment with styles quite a bit. :)

Stava @ 9/1/2019 05:28 commented on Dock No4

w o w
this is amazing!

Stava @ 1/21/2019 03:26 commented on C16 RPG Tileset Mockup

Very cool, I like how the palette of the house works with the ground tiles making the house stand out. The tree area and grassland are neat also. The characters are quite nifty, a lot of uniqueness in each one packed in so small sprites.. Only the walls look a bit boring and too square/unnatural in comparison to the rest to me.

Stava @ 1/16/2019 10:16 commented on Big Bird

how do i get the pixel joint premium membership so i can zoom in ALL the pieces submitted on here?

Stava @ 1/16/2019 10:14 commented on Big Bird

Stava @ 1/15/2019 22:15 commented on Big Boo's Haunt

Wow, this is so amazing. Love the details, the design and the color palette and everything!

Only thing that's slighty bothering me is the stairs, 3 blocks for stairs doesn't seem exactly fitting to me since everything else has quite realistic proportions.

Stava @ 1/4/2019 05:06 commented on Magic Forest Concept Art

Very nice, I like the setting

Stava @ 12/21/2018 12:17 commented on Paradise Jungle

Awesome, love the characters.

Stava @ 11/14/2018 02:49 commented on 2D Spyro Mockup

Really clean and lovely mockup, I just had a hard time finding and distincting the player character.. Might have to do with this being a still shot and if it were a real game with the character moving it might not be that big of a issue.

Stava @ 10/28/2018 08:39 commented on Ghost Lady

Really awesome, love the way you did the hair!

Stava @ 10/5/2018 08:00 commented on Gauntlet Game Mockup

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Stava @ 10/4/2018 05:09 commented on Owl

You shouldn't upload enlarged image, here on PJ there's a button to zoom in and out (the - and + boxes beneath your piece)

I really like the character though, cool concept and well done animation.