johanvinet @ 10/8/2016 10:40 commented on Stranger Things

I did not.

johanvinet @ 1/6/2015 12:52 commented on Captain Toad Demake

Oh, it's just a mockup, so I didn't wanted to go too far and this would have broken the GIF loop.

johanvinet @ 1/3/2015 12:22 commented on Captain Toad Demake

The platform is 2x2 tiles, it's stopping where you draw the cyan platform. Check the real level here. And that's because these difficulties to "read" the level that there is the change of viewing angle with left_or_right+B :)

johanvinet @ 1/2/2015 17:33 commented on Captain Toad Demake

No no, no pb here, you think the platform should be visible but no, look at the real line she is following (the grass after the column). It's still hidden by the column. :)

johanvinet @ 12/9/2014 07:42 commented on Oh, Deer! background

Gorgeous! Nice work :) Remind me that good old Silkworm in a much better way :)

johanvinet @ 12/8/2014 07:19 commented on ROA - Fire Stage

Thx! Nope I don't touch the sprites, tho I did already some special FX for attacks and stuff.

johanvinet @ 11/27/2014 08:38 commented on ROA - Fire Stage

Heard you guys! I think I found a in-between solution… what do you think now?

johanvinet @ 11/25/2014 19:35 commented on ROA - Fire Stage
Thx everyone :)

@kendi64: you're right, I replaced the sky's white with something smoother. Thx ;)

johanvinet @ 11/25/2014 06:44 commented on ROA - Fire Stage

Thank you guys!

@Gecimen: fixed! thx!

johanvinet @ 8/26/2014 00:42 commented on Halfway - Intro

johanvinet @ 8/19/2014 08:44 commented on SHOVEL KNIGHT GameBoy

It's totally made from scratch. I didn't just modified the original sprites. Sizes and shapes are differents. I created new ones, specially Shield Knight: for her, I worked based on the illustration I've found on the Kickstarted page. So yes, that was the point for me to look like the original, with only 4 colors. So I took your comment as a compliment, because I'm a positive guy ;)

I commented "…" because I didn't knew what to answer to your comment. I was kind of angry, but after 5 minutes I was Ok again (I work as an artist since 1999, so it's ok for me to deal with critiscism, it's part of my life now). BUT, you added "Yes, precisely", so I guess you want the last word, or you want me to be pissed off, or I don't know…

So please, just trust me when I say "that was the point", and when somebody tries to teach you what a mockup is. Thank you! :)

johanvinet @ 8/19/2014 08:38 commented on New Hope Little Luke

Oh! Thx guys :)

johanvinet @ 8/15/2014 10:44 commented on SHOVEL KNIGHT GameBoy

johanvinet @ 8/10/2014 07:37 commented on SHOVEL KNIGHT GameBoy

@ptoing: you mean, because technical limitations?

johanvinet @ 8/9/2014 13:34 commented on SHOVEL KNIGHT GameBoy

@caca: thank you, that was the point ;)

johanvinet @ 7/3/2014 13:47 commented on Extreme Exorcism - LEVEL SELECTION

Thank you guys, I'll post all the levels when they'll be finished :)

johanvinet @ 2/14/2014 07:52 commented on Dr. Drago

Perfection.

johanvinet @ 2/9/2014 01:41 commented on Pyramid

It's not against you but as always (or really often) on PJ, big pieces get more attention, more fav, and more "awesome". :)

It's still a good work btw, and again, it's not against you. I just say it here, I could have said it on a Mrmo Tariuss piece as well.

johanvinet @ 2/4/2014 10:56 commented on Birdy

@Adarias: Your wishes are my commands :)

johanvinet @ 2/3/2014 14:45 commented on Birdy

you're right, that was too big x4, here it is at scale 1:1, thx ;)

johanvinet @ 1/15/2014 06:43 commented on Adventure Time Tribute II

Thx a lot! :)

johanvinet @ 12/23/2013 06:47 commented on BLOOM

Congratulations for your 2nd place :)

johanvinet @ 12/23/2013 06:46 commented on Doomguy chainsaw massacre