damicon @ 1/11/2014 07:56 commented on drivel

The charakter is great. You should consider that muscles and teeth + bones are 2 separate parts of the body. When animating the mouth the teeth should stay in the position they are.

damicon @ 8/28/2013 14:23 commented on puella electrica

I`ve done a quick and dirty editing to show you how I think it should look. The lightning is in the background and is not illuminating the charakter. It only does from behind. The light edge I drew on the charakter should not be as bright as in my sample because the lightsource (the lightning) should be brighter than it`s reflection. Hope I could help! dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1464799/lk5vnbtz.png

damicon @ 8/20/2013 08:36 commented on Ancient discoverers

3d models are great in terms of big productions because you dont lose much time. I think you are more into the stuff if you start avoiding the use of rotoscoping techniques. Sometimes our imagination is stronger than reality. Indeed this piece looks very natural.

damicon @ 7/13/2013 04:38 commented on Summer

hahaha, i like it!

damicon @ 7/8/2013 15:52 commented on Thanwa's Shrubland

oh, very nice composition!

damicon @ 7/8/2013 15:33 commented on Happy Young Man With Positive Expression Standing Full Length

Why not adopting the title of your reference-pic? »Happy-young-man-with-positive-expression-standing-full-length«

btw. I hate clowns. and I think I have a little more respect now. Well done!

damicon @ 7/4/2013 11:05 commented on Damicon

Thanks a lot!

@Theoden, Adventure Time is an endless fountain of inspiration!

damicon @ 7/3/2013 18:09 commented on BURP

Some similarities to dome a well known graffiti artist.

I like this style! Colours are great too!

damicon @ 7/3/2013 14:02 commented on The Dancing Dood

:D

damicon @ 6/30/2013 15:11 commented on Mouse at the window

damicon @ 6/30/2013 15:10 commented on Mouse at the window

Looks like a gorilla-head with red eyes and big teeth. after zooming 1x everything is clear. You have drawn an ambiguous figure

damicon @ 6/30/2013 07:10 commented on Octopus City Blues- King's Castle scene

I`m very excited about the game! Please let me know when its time to back your kickstarter campaign!

damicon @ 6/30/2013 06:30 commented on Octopus City Blues- King's Castle scene

Holy cow! Great style!

damicon @ 6/30/2013 05:55 commented on Spider Idle

It looks like a puppetanimation. Maybe someone controls him with his own spiderweb ;)

damicon @ 4/1/2013 15:17 commented on View

nice colours.

damicon @ 1/27/2013 20:43 commented on M0-A1

reminds me of the turrican map. But your map has much more style!

damicon @ 9/13/2012 17:02 commented on Sword Enemy

So aggressive and cute at the same time!

damicon @ 9/13/2012 16:36 commented on Xshathra Vairya

looks like he is carrying 2 big whistles on his shoulder.

Please forgive me holy Xshathra Vairya!

damicon @ 9/12/2012 21:58 commented on Granny

Very funny Granny! I really like her knitted dress and the way she stands in behind her walking frame. What about the outline?

damicon @ 9/12/2012 18:16 commented on Ashton

NES- my favorite!

damicon @ 9/12/2012 08:54 commented on Diver

Charakter is great. But you should prevent a boring symmetrical look. Maybe a rope or a compass on one hand should do it.

damicon @ 9/11/2012 13:31 commented on marshmallow

I like the simple style. Great atmosphere!

damicon @ 9/2/2012 23:01 commented on Psychedelic mints

Haha! I think you have my vote! Nice work!

damicon @ 9/2/2012 10:47 commented on escape this forest

This is really cool! It reminds me a bit of giana sisters. Here the new android version, but still without parallax -scrolling.  www.youtube.com/watch

damicon @ 9/1/2012 19:14 commented on walking

i like the size of the pixelart. you should add 4 more frames to make it look more fluid!