AlabasterJazz @ 5/11/2018 07:15 commented on Vagrant

Reminds me of Gopher's theif character Leonard in his recent Let's Play of Skyrim.

AlabasterJazz @ 4/12/2018 09:12 commented on C.R.A.B.

What does the acronym C.R.A.B. stand for?

AlabasterJazz @ 10/1/2014 16:19 commented on Vehicles!

These are awesome!!!

AlabasterJazz @ 9/8/2014 15:39 commented on pixelGOT #1 Khal Drogo

Nice! Now I'm hoping I'll eventually get to play the GoT characters in some kind of platformer game, and this is exactly the style I'd like to see :)   ---  Perhaps a kickstarter is in order? :P

AlabasterJazz @ 7/9/2014 19:19 commented on GL1TCHB0T

Wow! Very psychedelic, I like it

AlabasterJazz @ 7/2/2014 17:01 commented on Deer thingy

I very much like the style, looking forward to seeing more along this line :)

AlabasterJazz @ 6/25/2014 15:55 commented on Caelum Citadel

Love it, and I think the clouds look great just as they are :)

AlabasterJazz @ 6/4/2014 19:01 commented on Dwarven Axe

The shaft looks short, kind of like it's meant to be a hand-axe instead of a battle-axe, nevertheless it looks great, and I'd love to see a battle hardened Dwarf dual-wield two of these puppies - plus the smaller size would come in handy in case you needed to throw it :p

AlabasterJazz @ 6/4/2014 18:56 commented on Homewrecker

Wow! This looks fantastic, I love the style and attention to detail

AlabasterJazz @ 4/26/2014 10:28 commented on Water droplet

Wow! I like it a lot!

AlabasterJazz @ 4/16/2014 16:37 commented on Der Turm

THIS is why I check in on PJ every day: to see the work and dedication it takes to produce great art within limitation; to see skill and talent unfold through practice and a willingness to learn; and while I don't often focus these observations into "pixel-art" of my own, nevertheless it inspires me in other forms of artistic expression, and indeed all aspects of my life.  Thank you Ash for the great work, and thanks Jalonso and the PJ community for fostering a great atmosphere and guiding all willing members towards greatness!

AlabasterJazz @ 12/13/2013 20:43 commented on The ottoman

I'd totally add this fellow to my Pokemon roster :D... Now what would the evolutions look like?

AlabasterJazz @ 11/27/2013 20:21 commented on '13 Scrapbook

Too much Epic contained in such a small space :)

"Be lazy, use tiles" reminds me of 2 of my favorite quotes: "It takes a lot of work to be lazy" and "Use tools, feel Human"

If I ever getting into creating pixels instead of just enjoying them I'm gonna give this tile method a serious go.

AlabasterJazz @ 11/27/2013 20:15 commented on Protoroach & palette swaps

Wow, these are beast! Any chance of an animated version in the future?

AlabasterJazz @ 11/22/2013 21:50 commented on T-Rex Roar! Dino Run 2

Oh HELLS yeah! This is gonna be beast! Frikken fantastic style guys.  Gotcha backed and now can't wait for this game!

AlabasterJazz @ 11/8/2013 20:26 commented on Ornithologist's dream

I like 2x zoom the best, and definately the newer version over the first one.  Great job, it looks fantastic!

AlabasterJazz @ 10/8/2013 20:22 commented on The X Files

I agree, considering the resolution this is superb!

AlabasterJazz @ 10/8/2013 20:14 commented on Tome of Forbidden Knowledge

Oh wow, Thanks! I was going for a gameboy color style mockup.  Might try an update with animation one of these days...

AlabasterJazz @ 4/4/2013 19:01 commented on Temari

Just because the official challenge isn't the Style Copy, I can't see what would stop you from posting a piece based on that idea anyway.. why not do both?  Of course I have no room to talk, haven't posted much of anything really... but just putting the thought out there

AlabasterJazz @ 4/3/2013 20:16 commented on Ducktales Demastered

I'd soooo frikken play this game... damn April fools jokes....

AlabasterJazz @ 3/5/2013 19:48 commented on Unfinished Haunted House

Looks like it belongs in Project Zomboid! Fantastic! I hope to see the end result once finished

AlabasterJazz @ 3/5/2013 19:40 commented on Leap-a that wall..If you're-a so great..

Now do Luigi's reaction when Mario actually pulls it off, HA!  Great work!

AlabasterJazz @ 3/5/2013 19:37 commented on Tiny Mutant Ninja Turtles

This has to get made into a game, looks great!

AlabasterJazz @ 1/25/2013 19:51 commented on Weapon design #2 - 100 swords

Awesome! I love this idea and might be inpired to try my own set.  My top 5 faves are 20, 24, 60, 66 & 85, but all of them are unique and creative.

AlabasterJazz @ 9/23/2012 20:15 commented on Psycho Twitch (Animated)

................... wow, that's frikken disturbed. I love it!