Beetlebear @ 7/20/2013 10:40 commented on Grishkin

wowies, someone just achieved pixel mastery :D

Beetlebear @ 7/20/2013 10:23 commented on Big Bird

Anyone here like doing hi quality pixels of space? want to make something that could appear in a popular game? email me beetlebear@star-made.org

Beetlebear @ 4/2/2013 17:06 commented on Big Bird

Cure: Thank you for the best C&C. I'll work on that title screen more using your considerations.

Beetlebear @ 4/2/2013 14:44 commented on Monster Treasure Title Screen

The intended original size is what you see, not sure how to post this stuff when it is meant to be seeing the edges and corners of every pixel.

Beetlebear @ 4/2/2013 14:43 commented on Big Bird

Anyone want to give some tips on how I should post most of my pixel art? Almost all of it is meant to be seen at, at least 400% zoom.

Beetlebear @ 3/28/2013 07:53 commented on SUPER SQUIRREL // LEVEL 03

Gorgeous, great atmosphere :D

Beetlebear @ 3/28/2013 07:52 commented on Marie Curie

This has great feeling to it, atmosphere.

Beetlebear @ 3/28/2013 07:27 commented on Big Bird

I'll be there next year, for sure :D

Beetlebear @ 3/27/2013 15:51 commented on Big Bird

Innomin: That lineart would be awesome if colored in :D

Beetlebear @ 3/27/2013 14:04 commented on Olesya's dad - portrait

Instantly recognized who it was by the style, nice work Wolvie :3

Beetlebear @ 3/26/2013 18:39 commented on 7 Beetletars

The big point with these is that on some social media websites, where it scales your avatar down to something like 24x24, it looks way sharper than anyone elses avatar :D

When it's blown up, you can see the edges and corners of the pixels, I like that for some reason :D

Beetlebear @ 3/26/2013 18:38 commented on Bio-heart laser pistol

Thanks! Color was a really hard thing for me as a budding pixel artist.

Beetlebear @ 3/26/2013 12:42 commented on Big Bird

wow, I just realized my latest pixel could also work for the challenge. I didn't submit it that way though :D

Beetlebear @ 2/20/2013 09:09 commented on CB_card

I like all of the thought put into this piece. Well done!

Beetlebear @ 2/20/2013 05:50 commented on Steve

Hey guys. IGHQ actually came up with the idea of the contest. None of you have actually researched this project at all and are just flapping your overly bitter gums.

We're trying to get people interested in this INDIE game.

GrimGary will be working on the game even if he misses the fundraising goal, he's not trying to get artwork done in a hurry or anything like this.

This is a genuine experience to get pixel works into a game and be part of the indie community. And that is all!

Also, be nice, what the hell is wrong with some of you? Surt you've been in the pixel scene for 15 YEARS! GROW UP!

Beetlebear @ 2/18/2013 16:46 commented on Big Bird

Hi guys and dolls. I have a pixel art challenge to share that is off site, am I allowed to post this in the chatter box? I sent it as news yesterday but I'd like to get the word out before the contest is over.

Beetlebear @ 12/6/2012 11:02 commented on Beetlebear Holiday avatar

Oops, I uploaded a 2x version of it. Jalonso, I'll upload the 24x24 version.

Beetlebear @ 12/6/2012 06:52 commented on RPG Game: Cenital View Test

love the red tinting on the edges of the rocks and used throughout the other tiles. The coins are ace and remind me of playing with legos :D Overall, very good palette and pixeling :D