BatTheMan @ 9/19/2012 06:38 commented on CONTROVERSY

I think that it is beautiful .

BatTheMan @ 9/9/2012 02:14 commented on Swords

Sorry if I ever doubted in your words . I will now go to the dark cornors of my batcave and live in shame .

BatTheMan @ 9/9/2012 02:10 commented on Mini Chests + Keys

BatTheMan @ 9/2/2012 09:48 commented on Smoke Weed

I say the same . I am batman you know , druggs are not allowed !

BatTheMan @ 9/2/2012 09:01 commented on Hamburger Progress Bar

Hahahaha ! Priceless !

BatTheMan @ 9/2/2012 02:23 commented on Bat the Man !

Ye , I know that this didn't ge the score to be in the gallery . But this is no wip . I made this with my own style , I made this so that people know who it is every time I post a picture . And most of all for fun .

BatTheMan @ 9/1/2012 01:54 commented on Gorilla Man

Hehe , cool . I can't realy see anything wrong with it .

BatTheMan @ 9/1/2012 01:51 commented on Chests

This looks realy cool ! Also with those lines of light on the chests . It's nice to see that they can be used in things like these . It also has alot of zelda feeling into it . I loved that game as kid . 5/5 faved

BatTheMan @ 9/1/2012 01:42 commented on Swords

Mhyre , if you  don't have any proof .. Then don't tell someone that he just coppyed and pasted others work . Though if you have proof then I would love to see them . Now wGriffin , even if you didn't copy and past these you still won't get this into the gallery . You have to read the rules first . You can NOT use a white empty backround like that .

BatTheMan @ 9/1/2012 01:35 commented on Night Knight

This actualy look some what like dungeon defenders knight . I love that game so I will give it a 5/5 and fav . :) <3

BatTheMan @ 8/31/2012 07:46 commented on Night Knight

No , catman . OFC IT'S BATMAN ! Do tell me ... are you afraid of the darkness !?

Becuse I sure am .

BatTheMan @ 8/31/2012 06:09 commented on Little Boy

Nice coloring and shading ! I love the shading on the jeans . And those shoes looks perfectly natural . The hands are a little small but what do I know ? I can only paint things that are supposed to look funny and cute . :3

BatTheMan @ 8/31/2012 05:13 commented on Smoker

Man ... How did this get approved ? :O

I guess people was happier befor . Now they get crazy about anything . (Headslaps my self .)

Still , I men't no offense . You said that you made super long ago so I understand .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 11:40 commented on Night Knight

BATMAN !

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 08:47 commented on Chibi Burger

Aren't you taking this a little bit hard on him cure ?

S2Elaine . You should try smaller pictures and make them shine in your own way . Don't make a mega hamburger or what ever you did . Make something smaller instead . And practis from there . Practis shading , making lines and do your own cute things like that purple dog doll . Watch tutorials and great pieces of art like stuff that cure makes and so on . Also use your imagination as much as possible . People don't wan't to see an hotdog with onions on it , they wan't to see an screaming hotdog that is skating !

Now show the world who you are and spit it in the face ! Good luck ! (Sorry for my bad english..XD)

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 08:37 commented on Night Knight

I think it looks great but 20 colours ... REALY ?

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:56 commented on THE HILLS HAVE EYES

Damn ! This looks freaking great ! I mean , like those clouds . There are faces on them , this looks to great to be true . (Gives you my soul .) Keep em comming !

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:52 commented on Nature II

Wow ! That is some nice clouds ! Though , don't forget about the mountains and the ground . Maybe you should pick a more dark brown and some more grass so that it looks better . Also make some things on the mountains , some shapes or something and put some shading on that . That way it won't look so flat . Once again , great clouds .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:48 commented on Snow

The ice should maybe have some sun lines or something like that . Becuse It took me a long time to actualy understand that it was ice . Still , nice landscape .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:43 commented on Flight Unit

I like the design ! But try to pick a better pallet choice . Keep em comming ! (Bat The Man !)

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:42 commented on Moon Cat

Mjaaawu .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 06:20 commented on Adminer

Maybe you should put some more work into your picture and be at least 13 years old befor joining this website .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 03:22 commented on Molly(sonic X)

Ye , maybe on the hair . But still , realy cool !

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 03:16 commented on Working with Tiles and Animation

Just make more frames that are the same ... That way it will wait a bit longer befor doing next one .

BatTheMan @ 8/30/2012 03:03 commented on The Bat got an TV !

That makes sense ! Thank you . :)