adpdl @ 8/18/2015 00:59 commented on Forest Lord

Great perspective, especially the atmospheric effect. The deer looks great, it has quite the attitude:) The grass, canopy, lightrays, trunk texture and moss, just about everything is pure eye candy! Just to nitpick the big branch on the above left of the antler catches a bit to much attention. Top notch piece overall, the mood is fantastic, and all that with only 13 colors!

adpdl @ 7/20/2015 10:05 commented on Pizza

Ahah! It could totally have been a member of Monkey Island 2's cast

adpdl @ 7/20/2015 09:57 commented on Erde Mockups

The rendering of the golden Statue in the right of the inventory menu is quite impressive! Great post overall :)

adpdl @ 7/5/2015 00:12 commented on Parkour Forest

This is superb! I checked the game's website and the combat movements and flow look gorgeous too. I'm definitely interested

adpdl @ 6/21/2015 02:41 commented on The Arena

I love the colors and the littles guys in the stand are adorable. The color count is important though (236) with many near identical hues, so I suppose the palette could be optimized. Neat piece overall!

adpdl @ 6/14/2015 15:51 commented on his only friend

Fantastic atmosphere, I like it a lot.

adpdl @ 6/9/2015 08:21 commented on pokemon trainer

I like it very much, excellent work!

adpdl @ 6/7/2015 13:36 commented on tiny fireball

@retroen thanks :)

adpdl @ 6/5/2015 05:57 commented on A Visitor

Wonderful King's Quest VI vibe, I love it. The way the elephant is cut by the pillar is a bit weird though, and the vase and floor on the left catch the eye a bit too much. Other than that impressive as always :)

adpdl @ 6/5/2015 05:50 commented on Twin Birds

So fresh, joyful and creative, you're impressive really :)

adpdl @ 5/16/2015 01:17 commented on Fruits

Lovely :)

adpdl @ 5/16/2015 01:16 commented on Faces

You tell us that you are suffering from the frustration not being able to convey your vision to your audience through the means of pixel art. You could look at it from another angle and see that the problem might be that in fact you just haven't found your audience yet. I do not play on smartphone or tablet, but I do play on PC and I can assure you that there are a bunch of excellent games that have reached commercial success and/or artistic recognition, say Cave Story, Gunpoint, Dustforce, Hotline Miami, Sword and Sworcery, the upcoming Hyper Light Drifter etc. Really I think you would greatly benefit to spend some time pondering on what you think your audience is.

adpdl @ 5/11/2015 02:44 commented on abandoned space station

I love the atmosphere, there is something both strange and poetic in it. The way you placed the planets in the background doesn't work though. The big one on the right is almost cut in half by the wall, the small yellowish one and the star both make a tangent with the wall, all that contribute to the disturbing sensation these elements are laying on the wall and not behind as they should be.

That said I would totally play a game with such a mood :)

adpdl @ 5/2/2015 03:40 commented on ROA - Forest Stage

I love the dithering pattern :)

adpdl @ 5/2/2015 03:32 commented on Nokkonen

Nice!

There are two Photoshop extensions that immensely ease the animation process: AnimDessin2 and AnimCouleur2.

adpdl @ 3/25/2015 04:19 commented on Serinox (Avatar)

I donated too, but I think I forgot to include my e-mail in the donation comment. Do you have an email adress (or a way to be PMed) so we can fix this ?

adpdl @ 8/20/2014 07:38 commented on Piggies

Ahah!  I would so use one them as an avatar. Pleaaaase?

adpdl @ 8/8/2014 01:40 commented on Soapie's Bar

Weird and rough, yet I like it!

adpdl @ 7/2/2014 01:36 commented on Remembering things wrong

Nice, but the placement of her left arm behind her hip seems a bit weird to me. And the composition is off balance: she is slightly leaning forward, and with the big shape of No-Face she is holding it creates a huge negative space In the bottom-left side of the picture. It feels like the whole image is falling to that side of the frame.

adpdl @ 11/11/2013 15:59 commented on The pixel connoisseur

Very clever!

adpdl @ 10/6/2013 02:03 commented on The Hunt Begins

Excellent! Love the composition and atmosphere.

adpdl @ 9/28/2013 01:26 commented on Trapped In Pixels

Superb design!

adpdl @ 9/14/2013 14:57 commented on Gameboy Color platform game mockup (4 color)

adpdl @ 2/7/2013 00:09 commented on Snake rider

Love it ! It reminds me of the Goblins games by Coktel Vision, and for that I thank you.

adpdl @ 11/12/2012 03:28 commented on Iiiiiiiirk!!!

@monotov: thanks (& good luck to you too)

@jalonso: very motivating, thx