smelo @ 7/19/2017 20:01 commented on Would the dodo have survived?

Okay I changed the background color and it definetly pops more. Size of the bird poses a whole different problem.

smelo @ 7/19/2017 19:54 commented on Would the dodo have survived?

Thanks for the comment, I chose the background color so it stood out from the one in the site, but yeah it seems to darken everything. Would you suggest something brighter? As for the breathing room I completely agree, I could barely fit the backside feathers so it comes out as distorted.

smelo @ 7/16/2017 16:00 commented on Wonka´s Oompa Loompa

Jajajajaja can you imagine an oompa loompa lemmings game! Instead of you having to lead the lemmings to their fate you would have to lead the oompa loompas to deal with various kid related disasters at the factory.

smelo @ 7/12/2017 05:03 commented on Wonka´s Oompa Loompa

Thanks for the kind words! I still feel there is something off in the animation, maybe it is slower than it needs to be..

smelo @ 4/12/2017 13:01 commented on Hammer Banchou

That is an incredibly clean animation! How many frames does it have?

smelo @ 4/8/2017 07:29 commented on Avengers Assemble!

These look great, I specially like the bright colors on the famicon version. Would be interesting to place them against a background to see if the actually do pop out.

smelo @ 4/8/2017 05:29 commented on Gorilla

Hopefully now I can dedicate more time to this art form!

smelo @ 4/8/2017 05:28 commented on Gorilla

So after 4 years I finally saw this comment and yes looking at this gorilla makes me sad...but I have practiced and here is the latest pixel I did: http://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgIDX4dLFCAw/view Thanks for the tutorials I will review them :)

smelo @ 4/8/2017 05:27 commented on Ozzy Wee

So I am completely new here and this might be a silly question, but how do I submit work for the challenges?