co_Opernicus @ 12/29/2016 00:39 commented on Five tiny stories

Thank you gerzh!!

co_Opernicus @ 12/24/2014 12:14 commented on Stranded

The colors, the texture, the idea... I love it all! :D

co_Opernicus @ 12/21/2014 13:28 commented on w0914-0

Love the mountains and the lights below them. Great work!

co_Opernicus @ 12/21/2014 04:03 commented on Purple Wizard Apprentice

Hey! Thanks for your comments Joe, I had problems adding light to the character from the spell because of the limitted palette (16 colors), I tried to add highlights but couldn't do it without ruining the drawing (any hints on how to do it with the colors used are very welcome!)... Also, I agree with the scarf/cape issue, I should've made it more wavey, I'll see what I can do to fix it. Thanks again!

co_Opernicus @ 6/3/2013 22:28 commented on Sillyventure 2013 Intro Textures

They're awesome! Specially the one on the top-left

co_Opernicus @ 1/8/2013 13:20 commented on the edge

Wow, beautiful scenery! I love the shapes of the rocks and trees.

co_Opernicus @ 1/8/2013 09:25 commented on Stoffen and Boris Super Dinosaur Comic Adventure Animation

lol

co_Opernicus @ 1/7/2013 13:13 commented on The Spartan

Everything is said... this is absolutely brilliant!

co_Opernicus @ 1/7/2013 12:43 commented on Chateau Noir

Wow!! There's so many little details here and there... I love those shadows

co_Opernicus @ 1/7/2013 12:37 commented on Five tiny stories

Thanks a lot jalonso! I raised saturation just in the end because I thought it might help... I wasn't sure of it, but now I know I learnt another "pixel-trick" :D

co_Opernicus @ 1/7/2013 10:55 commented on Robotic Owl

I was going to say the same as Addybruh, adding another robotic part would make it even more interesting (perhaps a shining eye in the opposite side of the wing? ) Anyway, I faved it because I love the style and personality it has.

co_Opernicus @ 1/6/2013 09:34 commented on "Angreen" sprite

Thanks for your tip Voltali, I added some light to the arm as you suggested, what do you think?

co_Opernicus @ 1/6/2013 06:45 commented on Robosuit

Thanks for your feedback Manupix, you mean I should use the same sprite colors for the background for a better effect? (and less saturated I guess?)

co_Opernicus @ 1/6/2013 04:46 commented on The Real Swordfish

Looks great!

co_Opernicus @ 1/5/2013 16:29 commented on Skull demon

Your dithering is amazing O_O!!

co_Opernicus @ 1/5/2013 15:40 commented on Jellyfish dream

Oh, the glow effect and the wall light!! Fave'd!!

co_Opernicus @ 1/5/2013 15:11 commented on Same dragon. Again=)

Everytime I see Fool's images I just stare at them speechless... what a master!!

co_Opernicus @ 1/5/2013 10:24 commented on Level 4 - Hell!

I love the colors, shading and textures... just perfect!

co_Opernicus @ 1/4/2013 12:13 commented on Atomica - 'Ingame'

Just WOW!

co_Opernicus @ 1/4/2013 12:09 commented on Robosuit

Thanks Carnivac! I'll keep practicing, there's a lot of amazing art-work in here to get references and yes, improving shading and choosing the right colors are my goals right now, I'm amazed at how good color palettes are in many images I see here, hopefully, and with practice, I'll get your secrets :P

co_Opernicus @ 1/4/2013 10:59 commented on RPG Faces : Test 1

I can see some Bitmap Brothers influence here, love your pixels!!