ZachCrisis @ 9/30/2014 14:53 commented on Avatar2014

I love it :D

ZachCrisis @ 1/8/2014 21:45 commented on Urban Buzz city street

Just Tamagotchis! (Going out of business)

I love it xD

nice pixel dude!

ZachCrisis @ 1/8/2014 13:09 commented on Avatar image.

Okay that is an extremely uncanny resemblence Not intended however. Cheers for pointing that out.

ZachCrisis @ 1/8/2014 13:03 commented on Expression of Death

Dropped the colour count dramatically. I like the contrast in this one, less of an eyesore to look at the bricks and the skull feells like the centre of the piece. Thanks for the help :) Still things which could be done, but I think i'll leave it for now

ZachCrisis @ 1/8/2014 12:44 commented on Expression of Death

Alrighty, if i were to upload a new version of a pixel art, would i upload it as a new one or edit the original post?

ZachCrisis @ 1/8/2014 12:19 commented on Expression of Death

Thanks for the comments guys! @Manupix, thanks for the detailed tips :) I'm working on those now. I am actually quite new to this and all constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. The mortar actually is a different colour in the skull, its appearance of being grey in the skully area is no illusion :P but i am going to make it lighter. I tried to shade the mortar but quickly realised that due to it only being one pixel wide, if i were to shade it, it would alll be shaded xD so i decided to leave it. Unless theres some ancient technique i'm not aware of in which case feel free to enlighten me (or point out the flaws to my logic ;P)

ZachCrisis @ 1/21/2013 12:48 commented on no, come back inside!

Excellent job on the shading on it's pelt. Keep practising!