Gillespionage @ 3/5/2014 02:06 commented on Friends

Wicked!

It's like a higly evolved version of one of mine http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/75712.htm

Yours is superb :)

Gillespionage @ 8/22/2013 04:40 commented on Irkalla _mc_01

This is wicked :)

I appreciated it more after seeing the rest of the art on here though http://irkallagame.com/mockups.html

Those Mockups look beautiful!

Gillespionage @ 8/21/2013 02:20 commented on Lanky Run

Thanks guys :D

Gillespionage @ 3/18/2013 01:43 commented on female dance

Sexy!

Great animation for this game. Well done!

When is it out?

Gillespionage @ 3/18/2013 01:42 commented on Maschinen Krieger, P.K.A. Ausf. G GUSTAV

Great colours!

Gillespionage @ 3/18/2013 01:41 commented on Dungeon Dashers Logo

woah! that fire is amazing

Gillespionage @ 3/18/2013 01:40 commented on Winter Scouts

Wow

Gillespionage @ 2/17/2013 07:23 commented on Bernie

Wow, super smooth! nice one

Gillespionage @ 2/9/2013 06:44 commented on Jump Boy

Hahaha yeah it's super old this one. And I do like things that are drawn quite badly. I often imitate kids drawings :)

So things like a wonky hand or fingers I often like to leave wonky as it gives an innocence to the image. As with kids drawings. Though I guess that could be seen as a cop out. haha

But yeah, you're right. His right hand totally spazzed!

Gillespionage @ 2/8/2013 02:27 commented on Re:Chrono Trigger (Part 1)

Ah you're missing Frog! hehe
He is easily my favourite character.

Nice stuff though. Is this just for fun? or are you making your own spin off?

Gillespionage @ 2/7/2013 00:38 commented on Gowe's Ship

Wow.. I can't get my head around how you did this. Did you use a 3D model as reference?

Gillespionage @ 2/6/2013 02:29 commented on GameBear

Heheheheeeee!

Gillespionage @ 2/6/2013 02:07 commented on Legend of Iya. Bearos walk cycle.

Really nice! I love the floppy finger :D haha

Gillespionage @ 2/5/2013 03:47 commented on Dino Grump

Thanks guys!

This is a few years old this one. Probably the first piece of pixel art I ever did.

Colour has never been a strong point of mine but I'll definitely try and be more adventurous with my next one :)

Gillespionage @ 2/4/2013 10:04 commented on Run Dude

Reminds me of Jackie Chan in Project A for some reason :D

It's a really cute style. I like it

Gillespionage @ 2/2/2013 10:41 commented on The Great Outdoors

@Friend @Cecimen
Ok gotcha. I'll spend more time chcking out the image at 100% from now on.

Thanks for the advice guys!   It's super appreciated

Thanks hannahjap. I love silhouettes and mountains :). I originally drew them facing towards us. It looked nice but then I just wondered what it'd be like with them facing the other way and I much prefered it
Here's a simalr thing I did with a styleframe for another project

Gillespionage @ 2/2/2013 10:35 commented on Ninja Gaiden

Okidoki. I think I just need to look at stuff at 100% more often. The small shadows and highlights I have put in look ok when zoomed in :)
I just changed above the eye and on the chin. Not sure if it's updated it yet though..

Gillespionage @ 1/31/2013 09:59 commented on Lurking In The Woods

Super cool

Gillespionage @ 1/31/2013 09:57 commented on The Great Outdoors

@jalonso

Gotcha! I was confused by the 100pixel limit in the first box, then the option for a larger image in the second. Now I understand
- Make an image of whatever size you like
- Make sure there's a nice little preview bit for the 100x100

Thanks! I'll be putting more up soon

Gillespionage @ 1/31/2013 03:59 commented on META KNIGHT

Heheheheheeee!

That is great!

Gillespionage @ 1/31/2013 03:57 commented on The Great Outdoors

Thanks!

Do you mean the dithering on the sky gradient is too complex? I see what you mean. Kinda looks grubby and banded as you said. I actually didn't spend as much time as I should have viewing it at 100%

Gillespionage @ 1/31/2013 03:53 commented on Scavengers

Lovely

Got a very Kentucky Route Zero feel to it!