luigi_mu @ 5/4/2013 19:56 commented on Timmay

Hey guys, if you have WIP piece, feel free to submit to fanart@onipunks.com  We created one little software to manage the submission and users. It will only take the final submission.

We still have 4 days ;)

Any kind of pixel art will be all right, static or animation. As a member of PJ, I'd like to see at least one winner from PJ [Pixel Grand prix or 2nd]

Cheers,

Luigi [Louiky in the KS video, yeah, that's me]

luigi_mu @ 5/3/2013 16:56 commented on Timmay
 @Delicious Totally, a static pixel art is perfect for the contest.

luigi_mu @ 5/1/2013 18:26 commented on Timmay

Hello, Thanks Gecimen!

we expand the deadline to 8th, May, EST. 12h59,  will have this information in the next update ;)

No need to make animations, just regular pixel art is totally perfect guys!

luigi_mu @ 4/30/2013 07:07 commented on Timmay

@Jim16 I think only pixel artists would notice my pixel glasses xD

luigi_mu @ 4/30/2013 07:06 commented on Timmay

Hi guys, PJ is such a wonderful and inspiring place. I'm grateful to be part of this community!

Well we didn't use PJ format for KS page for the marketing reason. I will definitely re-post 1x version of them on PJ in the future.

Please participate our contest, it's free and you can win big [integrate yourself in our game C-Wars as Zombie xD]

May the Pixel God be with you!

Luigi

luigi_mu @ 3/14/2013 11:33 commented on Dungeon Dashers Logo

The axe!! Love it, remind me the glory of PC98

luigi_mu @ 3/13/2013 16:04 commented on Shantae: Risky's Revenge town backgrounds

Love the whale skeleton. Remind me that sweet Tales of ?? TBS from TGL around 1999.

luigi_mu @ 3/13/2013 07:18 commented on Little sister is watching

Hello guys, this animation belongs to Cwars, it's on Steam Greenlight now! If you like this anime, if you like pixel, and if you have a steam account, go vote YES for this game, many thanks. Love PJ.

Cwars Steam Greenlight, click here

luigi_mu @ 3/8/2013 12:50 commented on Sun Prophet

Tons of work this week, can't participate. sigh... However, I'm starting to worry about this WKC. The challenge is awsome but why there is only one entry? Guys, contribute!

luigi_mu @ 3/5/2013 15:39 commented on Lina Inverse

Nice gal, but don't really familiar with DotA. Talking about referencing, why nobody is doing Fallout1 fan pixel art? The gory glory scene…

luigi_mu @ 3/5/2013 15:34 commented on Little sister is watching
Thanks, Beta 1.4 demo will be out this week, although prog team finished that demo months ago. And the exciting Beta 1.5 will be out next week, hopefully, you know programmers, they always have tons of bugs and shit to fix… poor guys...

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 20:38 commented on I Am Legend

The frozen car is cute

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 20:38 commented on Scuttle

perfect palette!

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 20:37 commented on Light Fantastic

Nice night view shading <3

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 20:36 commented on RED ROBOT ON FIRE

OMG like the gun

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 10:19 commented on Sloth & Corrosion

Thx, j'adore ton site web par contre, super chouette, encore felecitations pour 1er et 3eme prix xD

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 07:15 commented on Bamboo Forest

Beautiful, I'm betting the 1st Prix on this

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 07:14 commented on Sun Chieftain

Wow... my first PJ red ribbon!! Thanks much guys. PJ is awesome <3

luigi_mu @ 3/4/2013 07:03 commented on Sloth & Corrosion

Very nice shading and palette, congrats!

luigi_mu @ 3/3/2013 09:40 commented on Streaker

Awesome!!!

luigi_mu @ 3/3/2013 09:19 commented on Sudafedseller

@FlyGuy Yo, nice retro style game. Backed your project already ;D  Good luck man!

luigi_mu @ 3/3/2013 09:12 commented on Etch_trio_critical

@AAA haha, nice mod, I like the Atari style, thx xD

luigi_mu @ 2/28/2013 20:13 commented on CB_card

@ultimaodin ... you are totally right. Didn't think about that part xD

luigi_mu @ 2/21/2013 12:13 commented on Walking, ooh la la

Love this WonderSwan looking.

luigi_mu @ 2/21/2013 12:08 commented on Big Bird

I just discovered this hidden place in PJ. Hello everyone, and @greenraven yes, running is a wise choice ;D