Sir_Veillance @ 5/8/2018 18:14 commented on Original 151 Pokemon 8x8

Absolutely brilliant. I so wish I could have seen your stream!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/24/2018 20:07 commented on Perfect Chaos

Also this is my favorite Sonic game as well!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/24/2018 20:05 commented on Perfect Chaos

This has got to be most unique Sonic pixel art I've ever seen

Sir_Veillance @ 4/11/2016 15:14 commented on RPG Tile Sample

I'm using the Dawnbringer 32 palette so the only way to get away from the saturation would be to use extremely dark colors or tweak the palette a bit which I have been considering anyway. I wanted some deeper colors already so your feedback might make me move in that direction. Thanks!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/21/2015 15:26 commented on Gold Tools

That's alright! I check these forums often enough. I'll just keep an eye on your account and I have enough patience to see the full thing! Don't need the surprise ruined :)

Sir_Veillance @ 4/17/2015 15:01 commented on Gold Tools

I'm assuming the gold sword was inspired by the LoZ Master Sword? Very cool set! Do you have a link to the pack?

Sir_Veillance @ 3/17/2015 14:39 commented on Milk Bar

Something tells me that wanted poster is going to be there for a while.

Sir_Veillance @ 10/18/2014 20:40 commented on Astronaut

It looks like Admiral Akbar!! Haha, in other news, quite a wonderful little pixel!

Sir_Veillance @ 8/14/2014 19:52 commented on ZOT ZOT ZOT

I don't understand what I'm looking at, is it a turret popping out? If so the laser looks like a liquid because it's coming out so slowly, I seriously thought it was a liquid pouring out at first. If you made the laser move faster it might be a bit less confusing. Good work with the tiny size though!

Sir_Veillance @ 6/7/2014 10:56 commented on Pokedex 8bits #1

Parasect is by far my favorite in this picture! Awesome work, anything you're planning to do with it?

Sir_Veillance @ 5/26/2014 17:32 commented on Getting out the shower

Is there a murderer standing behind her? I don't really understand. I like the colors a lot!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/19/2014 08:28 commented on Skull tile pattern

Looks like Minecraft, is this some sort of adventure map or something?

Sir_Veillance @ 4/17/2014 11:00 commented on #BackPacks

I don't think most of the separate pouch colors match very well. The bags themselves are nice designs!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/11/2014 20:31 commented on Brickhouse Island experimental tileset

Wow, these tiles are so amazing and simple... If this was a game I feel like I could play it for hours based on the art alone...

Sir_Veillance @ 3/19/2014 19:15 commented on Blue Heron - Computer

Advance Wars was one of my favorite games! Please make this a real thing! I really like your pallete and fine detail in this one. With some animation maybe? I'm sure he'd make a great commander.

Sir_Veillance @ 3/16/2014 18:50 commented on RPG-Scene

I would play this game so fast! I love the bricks in the tower building! And the colors are very nice!

Sir_Veillance @ 12/13/2013 04:59 commented on Pixel heroes

Is that predator I see? Wow these are all awesome. Haha and Jango, and the Black Knight, missing all his usual limbs... I approve!

Sir_Veillance @ 11/29/2013 19:55 commented on VROOM

It now includes a vulture... I approve!! Seriously great work, and I like how you took suggestions so fast. This is definitely up there in the group of ones I'm deciding between for voting.

Sir_Veillance @ 11/23/2013 06:54 commented on Swamps

This might be the longest game title I've ever seen haha. Anyways nice art! I really like your stone wall.

Sir_Veillance @ 9/1/2013 08:42 commented on GBC Grass

I love all of your pieces! But this one caught my eye, maybe it just brings back memories.

Sir_Veillance @ 8/31/2013 12:02 commented on Shmup

It's cool, but whatever the animation is supposed to be looks very odd...

Sir_Veillance @ 7/3/2013 13:32 commented on UMP45

This is really sweet! I really like how you make every pixel count, and the neatness of it all...

Sir_Veillance @ 4/25/2013 18:55 commented on Skeletons

I love your works so much! They're so simple yet amazing!!

Sir_Veillance @ 4/25/2013 18:52 commented on Platform Mockup

Possible future game? I sure hope that means it's coming :P

Sir_Veillance @ 4/25/2013 18:46 commented on Psychedelic Side of the Moon

This is beautiful! And I love how the rainbow explodes out the back.