ouroboRose @ 1/27/2015 15:46 commented on Chibi Me

Saw this on /r/pixelart and glad to see it here. Love the movement in the hair and clothes. The AA is spot on too; fantastic work!

ouroboRose @ 1/12/2015 21:56 commented on Sunset

Beautiful use of dithering!

ouroboRose @ 1/12/2015 21:53 commented on early snow

This piece is absolutely breathtaking. Great colors and composition; I'm curious to see the reference this was inspired by (or if it is mostly from imagination). Only thing I can critique is that there could me a bit more contrast between the pidgeons and the background; I almost didn't notice them. First saw this on /r/pixelart, always glad to see overlap between the two communities! Great job!

ouroboRose @ 1/12/2015 21:46 commented on Invincible mind

The liquid animation is very smooth! Great entry.

ouroboRose @ 9/22/2014 12:43 commented on Adam Atomic Lecture poster

Has a Paul Robertson vibe to it, I like it! Also glas to see Cave Story in there :D

ouroboRose @ 9/15/2014 00:08 commented on Mike Scott Animation v.2

So much personality in one walk cycle; I dig it!

ouroboRose @ 9/15/2014 00:06 commented on w0914-0

Beautiful color palette and amazing detail.

ouroboRose @ 9/15/2014 00:04 commented on Viktor Turnaround

This is stunning work! Mind sharing those WIPs with us?

ouroboRose @ 5/4/2014 23:33 commented on Twerkman

This is amusing, love the experssion on his face.

ouroboRose @ 5/2/2014 09:06 commented on Experimental

Awesome idea! Would be cool if this technique was the subject of a weekly challenge, I'd be interested in seeing how different artists/different styles would tackle this.

ouroboRose @ 5/2/2014 08:54 commented on Rockman_on fire!!

I love the animation. Watched through your "making of" video and it was fascinating seeing the progression! Could I ask what software you used?

ouroboRose @ 4/21/2014 20:36 commented on Rogue

I love the motion in the hair. Amazing work with such few pixels!

ouroboRose @ 4/20/2014 09:35 commented on Makin' Bacon Pancakes

Thanks for the tip, Franuka! Changed the preview image :)

ouroboRose @ 2/1/2014 12:55 commented on Self Portrait

Yeah, he's a TY plush I carry around places :D

ouroboRose @ 1/29/2014 19:15 commented on Rather Large Cuboid Sprites

Wow, love the style!

ouroboRose @ 1/29/2014 19:09 commented on Pokemon Minimalism 2

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID THIS FOR ALL 6 GENERATIONS :O

ouroboRose @ 1/28/2014 23:24 commented on Pokemon Minimalism
Very cool! They're all so recognizable; great job. I also like your 8x8 versions of the starters; their poses are so wacky but it helps bring out their recognizable features.

I actually did something similar (4x4 minimal representations of pokemon) but I picked dragon-types from all gens. I'll upload it in a bit.

ouroboRose @ 4/28/2013 12:03 commented on Rawr

Aw, thank you!

ouroboRose @ 3/29/2013 08:30 commented on Frenebabbys

Beautiful character designs and composition. I love how the shape of the tree ties the whole piece together. I also love the detail with the steam rising from where the water dropped onto the fire :)

ouroboRose @ 3/25/2013 06:02 commented on - Dragon Head ( DELETING! )

I love your style, can't wait to see the large image!

ouroboRose @ 3/24/2013 10:35 commented on Icons for StarLife

Great communication with a neat color scheme! I checked out your site and the game looks pretty neat with awesome concept art. Good luck to you and your team!

ouroboRose @ 3/24/2013 10:23 commented on Oriental Garden

I think the others mean that the colors feel too saturated, making the scenes feel unrealistic. However, I just looked at the website you linked and it seems like the colors fit with the rest of the site. Everything there is bright and saturated. So I think your colors work for their intended audience.

The last panel is my favorite, and I also like the koi fish in the pond!

ouroboRose @ 3/24/2013 10:19 commented on Lemon Cheesecake

Looks delicious :D

ouroboRose @ 3/23/2013 23:25 commented on Lack of imagination

Is it an amoeba? I see the nucleus and the mitochondria :D

ouroboRose @ 3/23/2013 23:23 commented on meow

Very cute! However, I feel like the back part of the bottom left corner should be more rounded to match the upper part that's angled toward you. Not sure if I'm making sense...