Renneth @ 9/25/2017 12:55 commented on Flaming skull

This is one of the cutest skulls I think I've seen. Nicely done!

Renneth @ 9/25/2017 12:52 commented on Sprite Commissions

These are wonderful! The choice of color palettes and all the tiny details are impressive.

Renneth @ 8/25/2014 18:21 commented on Mom earth

This reminds me of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Very cool take!

Renneth @ 1/7/2014 01:19 commented on Jumping Sheep

Watching this fills me with incredible happiness for some reason. Thank you.

Renneth @ 1/7/2014 01:10 commented on dwarf fortress tiles

I would very much like to see these "others". The ones here are fantastic.

Renneth @ 1/7/2014 00:59 commented on Snowy Forest Herbal Tea

This is absolutely inspiring. I really appreciate the monochrome palette and the awe-inspiring visual of the trees away toward the sky. And of course, your foxes are always lovely. <3

Renneth @ 1/7/2014 00:49 commented on Bad Omen

This is beautifully crafted. It made me think of the spirit-crows in Off-White (http://off-white.eu/comic/page-208/), though of course, they're probably unrelated. Lovely piece regardless.

Renneth @ 11/1/2013 14:55 commented on house by the sea

Beautiful. I really like the painted feel to it. I'd love to see the full image in grayscale, however. The preview is absolutely gorgeous in a way that the colored version, while certainly lovely, just doesn't quite measure up.

Renneth @ 9/19/2013 14:48 commented on Liana - fairy

I like it. Very dynamic. ^^

Renneth @ 7/29/2013 22:48 commented on The Crab-Tank

Mr. Crab-Tank is adorable. I would definitely play that game.

Renneth @ 3/20/2013 14:08 commented on Room for one last project

Words cannot describe how beautiful this is. Fantastic work.

Renneth @ 3/20/2013 12:58 commented on Puppyfriends

These are adorable. :3 Let's see... a female hyena and a (male?) Cocker spaniel? (Or is it a Cavalier?)

Nice job all around! Are they based on any specific characters or are they just random furries?