Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 22:11 commented on Servant of Cthulhu

Very nice profile shot! I like the way the character's weight is carried.

Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 22:08 commented on Bandit TV head

Perhaps if you only kept the screen a higher res and not the whole television it could blend well but the two resolutions contrast so heavily that my brain is like "bro, these are 2 different pictures" and it's really hard to focus on the image as a full piece rather than analysing both the head and body seperately. I get the impression that the merging of the 2 was something very last minute that you didn't put all too much thought into.

Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 08:02 commented on Conticarnosa

mwuhehehehehehe, me likey.

Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 08:00 commented on #Octobit - Day 3

Nawwww, I love the little one blowing the gloop bubble :3 colours are pretty too! :D

Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 07:55 commented on 10 day - noir

A very nice minimalist piece. Love the shades :D

Bohnz @ 10/11/2016 01:03 commented on spook bros numbers 18626, 47297 and 583

TRIED TO POST WITH JUST DETAIL IMAGE, WOULDN'T LET ME THEN i ADDED A SMALL IMAGE WHICH FOR SOME REASON REMOVED THE DETAIL IMAGE. P.S ADD THE ABILITY TO EDIT SUBMISSIONS BEFORE APPROVAL.

Bohnz @ 7/12/2014 00:40 commented on Contrasting the Cold

what am I? google images or something? I've got my own projects to work on buddy, if you want refference images go find some.

Bohnz @ 7/12/2014 00:36 commented on Self portrait.

I take things seriously because I'm a serious person.

I think I hate you slightly now, so you know............ like........ go away please.

Bohnz @ 7/10/2014 15:17 commented on Contrasting the Cold

there's so much detail throughout the piece except for the one area I'd like to see it most; The flame.

The flame on the torch looks like you've gone to draw it and just said "fuck it" like, the fire itself in no way resembles the warmth of something that could produce the light comming off those bricks and tiles.

Bohnz @ 7/10/2014 15:04 commented on Self portrait.

Well fuck me you're a rude one aren't ya?

Bohnz @ 7/4/2014 11:30 commented on Yolo

the right side of the face confuses me a bit as it looks as if you meant to fill it with orange but didn't like the look and just slapped the pink hair over it, I like the piece as a whole but there are just some areas that seem to flow a lot more organically than others and a few minor shading inconsitencies. nice work though.

Bohnz @ 3/2/2014 10:53 commented on Witchy business

detailed, sexy, vibrant and tasteful. I love it!

Bohnz @ 2/20/2014 05:27 commented on The Gentleman

yeah I really half assed this one, I just sort of scratched out the basic shape and painted it straight off the bat without any attempt at sculpting, I don't think I'll ever revisit this as I'm gonna be horrifically busy for a while learning 3d modeling, animation and texturing and I already have enough neglected pixel art pieces that could use a little love. Thankyou for the feedback :)

Bohnz @ 11/25/2013 15:16 commented on Kosher just to be safe

that's ok, I posted these comments in a fit of anger, I should have re-read the rules before using the preview I did. I'll get round to changing it as soon as possible but in the meantime I've got something big planned for the next challenge so I'll be quite busy.

Bohnz @ 11/25/2013 14:30 commented on the missing trumpet

well I disagree with you about my choice of colour, personally I love things that are bland and a little draining, it kind of feels like time is slower when you look at them....... at least to me anyway. but I agree with you entirely about the linework being unsatisfactory, I was really rushed for this piece, in counting I only got to spend 53 minutes drawing it as I was so busy working on a lot of other projects. so yeah I wish I could have done more with this piece but this is what it turned out to be so I'll just have to deal with it. cheers for the feedback btw :)

Bohnz @ 11/25/2013 02:42 commented on Kosher just to be safe

I submitted my piece and it didn't get approved or disapproved, I'm pretty pissed off cause I was waiting anxiously for like 16 hours and my piece is still in limbo, so ya'know..... whatever.

Bohnz @ 11/25/2013 02:38 commented on the missing trumpet

thank you very much pixeljoint for approving the piece within the f**k knows how many hours before the competition deadline........ oh wait....

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 12:05 commented on the missing trumpet

personally I hate AA, It legitimately feels like the artwork is in pain when I use it. It's kind of like nails on a chalk board except in my brain and makes me feel guilty for creating it. you know what I mean.

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 12:02 commented on Techno Girl

Oh my........ I cannot say I approve.

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 09:03 commented on Flaming Skull

zarosian emblem?

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 07:58 commented on Techno Girl

looks slightly familiar.

ever so "slightly"

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 04:05 commented on Glenn & Maggie

these images do have a very good quality so that's probs why approval is taking so long, sometimes people take screenshots of movies and such, scale them down and trace over them, PJ really doesn't like that. I can't tell exactly wheather that's the case here, I'm fairly sure it's not. but yeah PJ admins do take a lot of time to look at pieces thoughroughly.

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 04:05 commented on Glenn & Maggie

whoops my bad, didn't read the submission date on this :P

Bohnz @ 11/24/2013 03:53 commented on Contortion Extraordinaire

this sure is a cool piece, I like how you went with something a little more realistic when it was so easy just to do something cartoonized for this one. In all honesty I think this'll be the challenge winner.

Bohnz @ 11/23/2013 21:17 commented on the missing trumpet