Brejan @ 5/11/2014 08:35 commented on War Droid Animation

excellent! in fact it is so good I think it deserves another exclamation mark!

Brejan @ 5/5/2014 22:08 commented on primavera preview

Another superb piece, this one has a real tapestry feel about it.

Brejan @ 4/27/2014 10:05 commented on Brickhouse Island experimental tileset

Love it! Go on, do an isometric version.....you know you want to!

Brejan @ 4/27/2014 09:39 commented on Tools of chaos

Wow! All excellent Mandrill but the the middle axe bottom row is just superb

Brejan @ 4/27/2014 09:35 commented on Overkill

Hi Mandrill

just passing through to see what you are up to....excellent as always, it's just amazing how you achieve such a realistic shiny yet corroded metal effect with so few colours.

p.s I'll get that line art we spoke of to you one day!.......

Brejan @ 1/13/2014 13:32 commented on The floating Papillon

Great work Mandrill, I recorded Papillon when it was on telly recently, I'll have to watch it now and see if I get the same dream.......knowing my luck I'll probably just get an image of Dustin Hoffman's arse!

Brejan @ 1/13/2014 13:27 commented on P.D.C.P. MK. 2

Lovely stuff, reminds me of the birds in a British computer animated film called Valiant. Your character is crying out for a computer game!

Brejan @ 1/13/2014 13:23 commented on Path of an Astartes

Whoa! Hi Mandrill

I've been away from this site for a couple of months but thought I'd have a quick peek at what you have been up to, low and behold some fantastic 40k stuff, I love it and the blue outline really shows off the orange armour. So when we gonna see a whole Dreadnought?!

ps, great scout face as well btw

Brejan @ 11/19/2013 13:37 commented on watermelon

Whoa! Nearly missed this, beautiful.

Brejan @ 11/19/2013 13:33 commented on Tank

Nice colour, nice design, nice animation.....it's a tank, what's not to like!

Brejan @ 11/18/2013 13:15 commented on Citroen 2cv

A lovely picture, I've been thinking about doing a 2cv but you beat me to it!

Brejan @ 11/15/2013 23:06 commented on baby doragon

A lovely piece with fantastic texturing and colours. A bit of toe wriggling in the animation cycle might be effective.

Brejan @ 11/15/2013 12:38 commented on bubble

There is some interesting, unusual and good stuff being posted at the moment and this is one of them

Brejan @ 11/15/2013 12:36 commented on Jeg Graeder

Very, very unusual and very, very good.

Brejan @ 11/15/2013 00:39 commented on Steampunk Tank *idle*

How did I miss this!

as always brilliant design and texture Mandrill, I'm not totally sure about the front bit where the drips are landing, being the same colour as the background it is giving it a transparent effect. I love the glass vials with liquid, an excellent and very original touch.

another of your tanks has been a long time acoming but it has been worth the wait.

Idling? or couldn't be bothered animating the wheels going round!

Brejan @ 11/11/2013 22:08 commented on Octopus

Very nice job....tentacles are not easy as I found out when I entered the tentacle weekly contest a while back, I think you have done a great job and I like the shading on the shell as well.

Brejan @ 11/11/2013 13:25 commented on SNK Athena~Athena's Wonder Land

Very nice although I wonder if she might need stronger bra straps

Brejan @ 11/11/2013 13:22 commented on Robots game mockup

Nice little mechs...crying out for some animation!

Brejan @ 11/11/2013 13:20 commented on Mother Struggling for her Children.

Amazing picture but it is not clear to me what she is holding against her eye.

Brejan @ 11/9/2013 09:04 commented on Giant crab

Very nice, the colour of shading on the man's arm makes it blend in with grass a bit too much but other than that I really like it.

Brejan @ 11/9/2013 08:57 commented on Bat Avatar

Very nice colours and design although I would have liked to have seen more in the way of eyes.

Brejan @ 11/9/2013 08:52 commented on Portrait

From the WIPs it looks like you drew this without a grid or tracing in which case it is fantastic (even tracing or a grid would have been great but freehand is fantastic!)

Brejan @ 11/9/2013 08:47 commented on MGS

Nice first pixel image. I'm wondering weather some highlights might help give more definition to the shapes but I suppose that depends on what material the mech/creature is made of. Also it is a bit difficult to work out the features of the face but other than that I really like it.

Brejan @ 11/9/2013 08:29 commented on Ornithologist's dream

Actually I also thought the clouds were blossom at first glance on both versions but on closer inspection they are obviously clouds. It's a fantastic image.

Brejan @ 11/5/2013 12:49 commented on Menagerie

OMG!......how did you do that?....I'm looking at it zoomed in and I still don't know how you did it! Truly amazing.....please don't tell me it only took you a couple of hours!